• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News on Claudia - Effect on Storyline

From Alex Levine's blog on SciFi official site:

http://blog.scifi.com/stargate/

Congratulations to Claudia & Husband.
    Last edited by Kas; 17 September 2005, 06:04 AM.

Thanks for the info.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You know, I kinda thought that was the case. It was like she'd dropped out of sight with her other projects, wasn't going to the Farscape con (1st time to not go) and then came the Vala storyline. Well, it all makes sense now!

The most gratifying part of Mr. Levine's blog was to read how much the network, producers, fans and everyone else loved having her there and how much they wanted her back. That is good to hear!

Comment

The same thing happend to Lexa...just before the 5th season on her show Andromeda.....:lol
        Now all 3 actresses have babies....on SG1.

It is only time till the babes on BSG do the same thing......
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by dec55
          The same thing happend to Lexa...just before the 5th season on her show Andromeda.....:lol
          Sure hope they have on-site daycare!

Comment

Oh, dear. I think I hear the creaking of some of the more "intense" Claudia fans coming unhinged.

(hey, I am a Sith Lord after all... I gotta be evil SOME of the time )

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
              Oh, dear. I think I hear the creaking of some of the more "intense" Claudia fans coming unhinged.

I'm an unhinged Browder fan does that count?

Anyhoooo congrats to Claudia and her hubster-hope for a smooth and safe birth and a healthy bouncy baby something!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha

Congratulations to Claudia & Husband

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                  You know, I kinda thought that was the case. It was like she'd dropped out of sight with her other projects, wasn't going to the Farscape con (1st time to not go) and then came the Vala storyline. Well, it all makes sense now!

The most gratifying part of Mr. Levine's blog was to read how much the network, producers, fans and everyone else loved having her there and how much they wanted her back. That is good to hear!
                  I'm a little wierded out by the talk of Gateworlders saying the plot was misogynistic? I haven't seen that anywhere. Well whatever.

I'm thrilled for CB. She's a fantastic actress and a delightful person...I loved her as Aeryn and I started appreciating her more as Vala since TPTB that finally gave more glimpses into her depth...I certainly appreciate Vala more after hearing the Prometheus Unbound commentaries as it relates to choices she made for her character.

So...newly married as of filming Prometheus Unbound and now with child. Boy does she have her hands full! I wish her and hubbie and the little bun in the oven well...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by dec55

It is only time till the babes on BSG do the same thing......
                    And they all have Michael Shanks in common. Must be the pheremones!! This may be a reach.

Comment

Congradulations to Caudia and to her husband
                      sigpic

Comment

awesome!
                        Everyone;s getting pregnant lately First AT then CB. who's next?

Comment

I sense a little bitterness about the fan response. I know it must be frustrating to have us all whining about what we don't like, but life's like that. We can do that.

Claudia Black may be pregnant in real life (congratulations and much happpiness to her) but the fact is they could have still gone with their original plan and saved her for next season. I guess the network isn't giving them that option? Which only proves they should stop messing with the writers.

I never thought it was about prejudice. I simply find the storyline....annoying.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

ben browder hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                              I sense a little bitterness about the fan response. I know it must be frustrating to have us all whining about what we don't like, but life's like that. We can do that.

Claudia Black may be pregnant in real life (congratulations and much happpiness to her) but the fact is they could have still gone with their original plan and saved her for next season. I guess the network isn't giving them that option? Which only proves they should stop messing with the writers.

I never thought it was about prejudice. I simply find the storyline....annoying.
                              same here. i am very happy for her and wish her all the best. However, in all the tv i've watched, the only scifi/real life pregnancy that worked for me was Kira/Nana Visitor on DS9

every other time we've had a real life pregnancy written into a scifi show....it has never gone down as a stellar and 'good' plot choice

I'm happy that the actress is preggers, i just don't understand why such a risky proposition has to be written into the show
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X