Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you wanna bet the Orii weakness is....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasySyma
    I think SG-1 can always fall back on spare Christmas decor if needed. I can see priors running from glowing Hallmark ornaments, and Teal'c can tie Gerak up in Christmas lights.
    LOL. Beware the power of the Tauri christmas tree.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Getting back to the staff's crystal, the answer is obvious. Just get a singer to hit a high note and hold it til the crystal bursts. Simple answers are always best.

Comment

their staff? Good idea, like a lightsaber

Comment

I just can't wait for us to make some headway in this struggle. We haven't won a single encounter yet one on one. And we've only stalled the incursion started in "Beachhead". I just want to finally see a Prior brought to his knees. To see him come to the realization that the Ori can't help him. Hopefully January will bring that.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I just can't wait for us to make some headway in this struggle. We haven't won a single encounter yet one on one. And we've only stalled the incursion started in "Beachhead". I just want to finally see a Prior brought to his knees. To see him come to the realization that the Ori can't help him. Hopefully January will bring that.
            Big Big Spoilers, proceed with caution* Highlight below
            oh but it will, the Anti prior machine and the cigarette smoking man! They shoot him and he is laying on the ground, its all in Gateworld's S9 pictures on The Fourth Hourseman PT 2

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
              Big Big Spoilers, proceed with caution* Highlight below
              oh but it will, the Anti prior machine and the cigarette smoking man! They shoot him and he is laying on the ground, its all in Gateworld's S9 pictures on The Fourth Hourseman PT 2
              Sweet, thanks for the info.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
              X