Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt they'd do any kind of story that crosses over between the two shows because they are two seperate entities and they want them to remain that way.

Plus I'd find that to be a blantant attempt to pull me from one show to the other and I don't think I'd appreciate that much, espeically if I don't end up liking SGA.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by keels
      Any one have any ideas?
      With a to be continued, and the announcment of Season 9, of course!!
      sigpic

Comment

I think a cliffhanger is guaranteed. If there ends up not being a season 9 they'll probably then do a movie to satisfy the cliffhanger, but personally i see there being a season 9. if the ratings stay good and Atlantis does well i see SG-1 going on for a few more years yet, if only just to set a few longest running records in America. I doubt it'll beat Doctor Who's record though!
        spook

Comment

If the 8th season is the last I'm guessing that the main characters will end up going their seperate ways.

If it's not the end I'm guessing it'll go with a cliffhanger.
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

If 8th season is the last.......

I think TPTB will basically tie up most of the loose ends, including a big win for SG-1 in the last episode over one of their season 8 enemies. They'll leave things pretty status quo with the team, as if SG-1 team members will still be around doing their jobs at the SGC. The main reason I lean this direction is that I think they may want to have the option of SG-1 movies or its cast members showing up as guest stars on Atlantis in future seasons. (Eventually I think they'll be some communication between the galaxies.)

If they get renewed for a 9th season.......

There will be a cliffhanger and that big win will have to wait a year.
            Last edited by keshou; 18 June 2004, 05:08 PM.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

The reason why Atlantis is in another galaxy is because they didn't want two shows being aired at the same time to over cross so I doubt they will for the Atlantis finale. I do think that if Atlantis is a hit that they will go back to Earth through the Stargate and beat up with some of the SG1 members down the road or hell the whole city lift up and come back to Earth.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Well I agree with one of the previous postings. It will probably (maybe not) end with a cliffhanger for Season 9 or if no Season 9 then there will be a movie. What I would like to see is Stargate SG-1 to end with a bang a big battle with an enemy, Goa'uld maybe, Earth is getting their butts kicked and out of no where the Furlings show up to help us or the Tolans make a come back to help us. That would be very interesting to see.

Comment

I would rather see the Furlings come and save us than the Tollans, haha...
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Furlings? I doubt that, in the meantime bring the Nox to save our butt and hide our planet!
                    __

__

Comment

Hmm... Maybe Jack will finally catch a fish?!

Comment

Now that's a thought. And Teal'c will actually stick his fishing-rod in the water
                        __

__

Comment

Haha, i take that back, i don't want Jack to catch a fish just yet, hahah..

Comment

Think before you type
                            __

__

Comment

You didn't really need to say that , but anyway, back to the topic, i would be open the idea of an episode about SG1's life in the future, but thats too general right now...

Comment

A good idea for the future, but not just yet
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X