This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason Statham as a bounty hunter.

Delroy Lindo as an Ori Prior turned Tau'ri informant.

Josh Lucas as a Southern American who stumbles near the side of a cliff out in the backcountry and tumbles down hanging only by an arm when an Asgard observing a certain species of trout which may be critical to their survival sees the events and just has to beam him away to save him, creating the need to explain what is going on.

DMX as a smooth talking Jaffa who is determined to make it to Earth and live there because he found a Tau'ri scientist's iPod and loves the rap music he heard on it. (I think DMX is great when he acts...)

Kristen Bell as an Ori Doci.

Peter Gallagher as the new President of the United States.
    Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
      Ok ok james Spader as Daniel
      Nope, don't work either, completley love MS as Daniel Jackson
      AncientsTimeline

Comment

Well since in the Stargate universe MacGyver exists, but, Richard Dean Anderson plays Jack O'Neill, let's be real ironic and have Kurt Russell starring as Angus MacGyver!!!

(That would be so cool)

Comment

Wicket the Ewok as a Furling

Actually, Vin Diesel as a Tok'ra who goes on a Jaffa killing spree (ashrak style) cause hes emotionally messed up/looking for revenge because he is practically the last of the Tok'ra (maybe kill of the majority of the remaining Tok'ra first).
          Sam: Looks like an untouched paradise
          Teal’c: Appearances may be deceiving
          Jack: One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
          Daniel: A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell
          Jack: Never run with scissors?

Comment

lol.... MS is also a trillion times better at playin Daniel than JS again its just imo
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Ok ok james Spader as Daniel
              lol.... MS is also a trillion times better at playin Daniel than JS again its just imo

Comment

Marin Short in reprising role of Ed Grimly as village idiot worshiped as savant for saving said planet from Ori by causing their heads to implode.

(I know this is SG-1 thread, still…)
                Or perhaps McKenzie brothers from SCTV’s ‘Great White North’ to suddenly arrive on Atlantis with cargo of beer and fatback as old high school acquaintances of McKay, causing him such embarrassment and consternation that he immediately has self beamed to wraith hive ship. (do dododoo, do do doodoooo)

Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"? (Jack Handy)

Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

How about Michael Jackson as a male singer who has had more nose jobs than the amount of planets the ancients seeded, anyway he comes to atlantis to boost moral and instead of boosting it he makes everyone crack up and he is the first person that the atlantis crew hand over to the wraith lol

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
                    I know but someone had to mention them
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I know but someone had to mention them
                      lol i know, i respect your opinion that you'd like them to appear on the show and dats ok

Comment

Clint Eastwood as a hit man assigned to sanction the skank Vala...with extreme predjudice! Then have Kyle MacLachlan haul her carcass to Arrakis and feed her to the worms!

Comment

Will Wheaton >__< as some Lt. who takes the SG training program and he and Hailey have a love/hate thing going 'cause their both too smart for their own good.
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Haha I love the idea of Kurt Russell guest starring just to film a scene from McGuyver.... Either Sam or Mitchel just casually watching it would be the way to squeeze it in.

Comment

How about ALF???
                              Attached Files

Comment

George Lucas as a Prior.
                                I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Working...
                                X