This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah October 19 does not seem so close, but Season 8 is here so I'm ok

TMN doesn't get Atlantis day and date with the US, It comes on the following Monday at 8pm. So the premiere on Canadian TV will be Monday July 19 at 8pm EST

Comment

Well, you're still getting it atleast
      __

__

Comment

In Sweden they've only aired Season 1 5 times I think. Still haven't started with Season 2.

Comment

lol Now that's far behind
          __

__

Comment

The sad thing is that they started airing Season 1 while it was airing in the US, or maybe the year after.

Comment

Well, at least it aired. Some people have to wait for downloads!
              __

__

Comment

But season1 was the worst season. And what's the point in not buying the other ones! Stupid networks.

Comment

I liked the finale for season one and the odd episode
                  __

__

Comment

Season1 had the disadvantage if being the first season (WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!) but it still had some good eps.

Comment

I know, there were some good quality episode. About a quarter of them were good
                      __

__

Comment

Hey folks.

We can narrow down the “when” of Season-7-on-SPACE, a little bit at least.

No specific date or time but, according to the Stargate SG-1 Page on the SPACE website - the page that comes up if you click the 'SG-1' link under "First Run Shows," not the one you get if you click the link under "Re-run Shows" (because Lord knows we wouldn't want all the pertinent information about the show to be in one place, would we?) - Season 7 will begin airing in September.

It's in the fine blue print under the program header: "SPACE Premiere of Stargate SG-1 (Season Seven) - September 2004."

Given that 'SG-1' is listed as both a first-run show and a re-run show, I suspect that, come September, Seasons 1 through 5 will continue looping endlessly in a weekday re-run time slot (although probably not the current one), while Season 7, and subsequently 8, will be given the once-weekly treatment (as per 'The Dead Zone,' 'The Collector,' 'Enterprise,' et al).

No clue what they've done with Season 6...

Comment

It premiers in september... Well that's good, at least I can watch the Season 7 premier in good quality before I get the DVD's

As for Season 6... That's already out on DVD's so I guess Space decided that most people could just go out and buy it.

Oh... ANYONE IN CANADA WHO WANTS TO SEE ATLANTIS, GET THE MOVIE NETWORK!!!!!!

It airs on Mondays at 8:00... The premier is on July 16th!
                          sigpic
                          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                            It premiers in september... Well that's good, at least I can watch the Season 7 premier in good quality before I get the DVD's

As for Season 6... That's already out on DVD's so I guess Space decided that most people could just go out and buy it.

Oh... ANYONE IN CANADA WHO WANTS TO SEE ATLANTIS, GET THE MOVIE NETWORK!!!!!!

It airs on Mondays at 8:00... The premier is on July 16th!
                            huh! what? are you talking about Starchoice's Movie Central (621 'n' stuff) and all that??? i really hope you are... i wanna watch it! it would be Mondays starting... this monday?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

ooooh... saw a promo on Movie Central last night. Monday at 8! wee! can't wait

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

hope so..
                                Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
                                O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

Comment

Working...
                                X