Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does BC-303 need some sort of "shuttle craft" ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does BC-303 need some sort of "shuttle craft" ?

The BC 303 carries F-302 fighters, it has transport rings and beaming tech .
    Does BC 303 need some sort of shuttle craft?
    Something that is larger than a puddle jumber, but smaller than a Goa'uld cargo ship.

In Star Trek , starship got teleport room, but they still carry lots of shuttle.
    And they use a lot of them, and i think Earth should build some sort of shuttle craft, and send some to Atlantis ,before they run out of Puddle jumper, the writer could give the Atlantis team an unlimited supply of Puddle jumper , but i don't want them to make the same mistake as StarTrek Voyage.

Even with beaming tech , A spaceship like BC 303 need some shuttle to carry cargo, ground troops ,limited space and ground attact abilities, or escape craft , the F-302 is good for aerial or space combat , what about ground attact?

A small shuttle ,that can be manufacture in a large scale, but cheap enough to abandon ,and easily replace.Hyper drive is optional.

The puddle jumber is for Atlantis , and the timeship jumper is too dangerous .
    And there is a limited supply of them in either galaxies.It is no longer easy to get Goa'uld cargo.

I don't know about shuttles for the 303's since they wont help a battle cruiser very much in battle. But I think that the X-304 should be a massive carrier ship capable of holding atleast one BC-303 (the way the Hive Ships carry the Wriath Cruisers) along with additional F-302's, Bombers (X-305/B-305), and Cargo Ships/Shuttlecraft (X-306/C-306).

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
    X