Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Gemini IS the sign of the twins... maybe Sam discovers a long lost twin sister. Sets up a nice rivalry as Ms. OtherSam falls instantly for Jack, who realizes... hey, here's a Carter I can actually have without breaking regulations...

Comment

Sounds interesting, what if Sam was some how
      replicated by the replicaters and the naked
      Sam was a replicater sent back to the SGC to
      spy on the humans.
      In the mean time our real Sam was still being
      held by 5th, just a thought i've had but what
      a fantastic story line if this proves to be
      the case!
      ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
        spy on the humans.
        the case!
        But, in one of those twisty twists that makes Stargate Stargate, RepSam coincidentally has the same "flaw" as Fifth and realizes that she actually cares a great deal for all the people at Stargate Command and she doesn't want to see them destroyed.Which leaves ya with two obvious options.

One: she sacrifices herself in order to restore the real Sam to her rightful place and/or destroy Fifth and the other Reps.

Two: She feels that SHE is far superior to that OTHER Sam and does everything she can to make sure that SHE stays right where she is and that the other Sam is killed. The plan would no doubt fail miserably, but it could make for an interesting journey.

Comment

If nothing else, this idea should generate a ton of AU fic.
          Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

First thing I thought of when I read this spoiler was a replicator Sam. That would tie in with the human reps being the big nemesis for season 8. RepSam could very well be "born" in "New Order" (with or without the viewers knowledge) and reappear in "Gemini".

The reps originally honored their creator (Reese) by taking human form. They invaded SG-1's minds in Unnatural Selection so they now have knowledge of plenty of human models to "replicate". What's to stop the reps from making a RepApophis or a RepSokar? TPTB could literally bring back anyone. Of course they'd be reps.

I kind of like Tara's idea of the Sam switch taking place but that would mean RepSam will have been cuddling with Pete for the first half of season 8. Maybe that's intended to take the sting out of the Sam/Pete relationship for the S/J shippers.

Also like Shadow's idea of RepSam having the same "flaw" as Fifth.

All in all I think this could be an interesting twist. I like the human replicators as a nemesis, so I hope they go all out with that arc.
            Last edited by keshou; 11 June 2004, 07:48 AM.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Maybe there'll be a transporter- I mean, gate malfunction and it spits out two Carters. Think they'll go the ol' GoodCarter, EvilCarter route?

Hmm... except they can't exactly give EvilCarter a goatee to show she's evil, can they? I mean, they could, but that'd be kinda ick. Maybe she'll style her hair different or something...

Comment

If tptb go with replicater Sam i think it would
                be a great idea to slowly show us a changeing
                Sam through s8 then it might tie in with what
                Amanda has said about Sam going darkside!

I love the idea of replicater Sam with Pete and
                him wondering what has happened to "his" Sam
                It could lead to all sorts of trouble!
                ......TARA......

Comment

Oh brother...

Just when I thought it was bad enough seeing ONLY Sam for an hour each week, now they cloning her, how great.... :-/
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                    spy on the humans.
                    the case!
                    This idea has a lot of potentials. However, if TPTB decides to go wth this, I hope it'll be in the early part of the season. With the series winding down, I'd like to see many loose ends tied up, not "oh, btw, nothing is what it seemed in the last 17 episodes."
                    In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Sounds like a good way to get Sam hocked up with both Jack and Pete.... Sam 2.0 and miniJack of course! ;-)

I personally don't like the idea of Sam 2.0 being a replicated version: It seems too much like what happened to Dr. Bashir in DS9.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Oh, well, I never said robo-SG-1 would be likely, but a girl can dream, can't she? *sigh*...
                        Hey: A girl, if you'll pardon the expression, can ALWAYS dream....

...especially when she's got good ideas.

Add Luke in there somehow, and you're golden.
                        "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
                        "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
                        "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
                        --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Bah, another Alternate Reality episode would be good! Imagine SG-1 facing down Goaulded counter-parts of themselves (O'Neill as a snakehead, complete with robes and all that would rule!). Carter's Goa'uld could cake on the Eastern-influenced makeup, that'd be a cool look for a change. And Teal'c killing AU Bra'tac for defying his God...think of the possibilities!!! Ra could be back as the Uber-Goa'uld, man, I could go on and on.
                          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                            The reps originally honored their creator (Reese) by taking human form. They invaded SG-1's minds in Unnatural Selection so they now have knowledge of plenty of human models to "replicate". What's to stop the reps from making a RepApophis or a RepSokar? TPTB could literally bring back anyone. Of course they'd be reps.
                            That would be so cool. Replicators looking like Apophis and Sokar, building ships like the goa'uld, only much more powerful. All for the purpose of becoming Supreme System Lord :>

Comment

Ok guys, here is the solution
                              5TH ACT SPOILER
                              B
                              I
                              G

S
                              P
                              O
                              I
                              L
                              E
                              R
                              S

Meanwhile, that icky Replicator prison created around Carter earlier
                              still exists on Fifth's ship, and he's talking to it as though it's a
                              person. And a person, dripping in goo and stark naked steps out of
                              it. The camera swings around to show it's a replica of Carter in a
                              Replicator humanoid body.
                              Got this from a guy who already watched New Order (Press Release)
                              Last edited by Thor; 13 June 2004, 11:29 AM.
                              Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

And who called Sam-bot in the New Order thread? Eh? Eh?

Now see, if they were going to be daring they'd turn up weirdy, confused replica Sam in a Replicator lab, spend forty-five minutes 'probing' and interrogating the copy, trying to find a way to identify such a duplicate in the future, then learn that the Sam they've been working with for the past seven episodes is actually the Replicator.
                                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                                X