the very of stargate SG1_episode lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the very of stargate SG1_episode lost

Hi. I get all the very best of , of stargate (SG1) and i was wondering about the last one because I cannot remenber it. Its like an evil alien prepare to attaque an another of is own kind by using chimic massive weapon below headquarter ( banker ) and attack them finaly by drone.
    and Captain Oneil and Tealk they found that evil and remenber suddenly that evil people prepared all before they said they was attaqued ( by the ressitance of course ).
    finally using implants, kill people slowly by destroying their own mind....

thanks and fly safe

Aside from "finally using implants, kill people slowly by destroying their own mind" that sounds like "The Other Side (Season 4, Episode 2) - https://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s4/

Comment

thanks very much

Comment

i dont remember an episode a buy. its like some virus higly contagious countered by production of immunity without developped highly virus ( and kill it ) ? sam and the doctor frazer find a way to save the team. thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Ulysse_001 View Post
          i dont remember an episode a buy. its like some virus higly contagious countered by production of immunity without developped highly virus ( and kill it ) ? sam and the doctor frazer find a way to save the team. thanks in advance
          You may be thinking of "The Broca Divide" (Season 1, Episode 5). This episode's virus transforms humans into "primitives." Frasier developed a cure by figuring out why Daniel and her were immune. Carter did not assist in its development as she was among the infected, but she did help distribute the cure as she was among the first to be treated.

In "Frozen" (Season 6, Episode 4), Sg-1 visit Antarctica after an Ancient woman is discovered frozen in ice and several of them become infected with the Ancient plague after the woman is thawed. The Ancient, not Frasier or Carter, cures everyone still alive (save O'Neill & herself) by using her healing power on them.

Comment

Working...
          X