This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Why

Now if i was SGC and i found out about a race of super human fire people were about to invade my galaxy

i would go straight to the most advanced race of small grey people i knew

am i the only one who wonders why they dont know yet(or appear to care for that matter)?

and on a side note

Drop the Orii a memo about Atlantis
    What happens to the wraith? i mean compasionate or wraithful(no pun intended) god i am not letting them suck the life out of my worshipers
    Last edited by Now Why; 15 August 2005, 05:50 PM. Reason: speeling
    speeling is consequecetial aslogn as yuor poitn gets arcoss

I have been wondering about that myself. The whole notion that the Oreo's didn't know about at least three galaxies( Milky Way, Pegasus, the Asgard's Galaxy) is absurd. Also, would the Asgard have to follow the Oreo's path? They aren't human so do the same rules apply to them?

Comment

The only thing I can think of is that the Orii were not complete with overtaking their own galaxy. Or maybe they were having too much fun with the worshippers from their galaxy to worry about what's across the universe. Or maybe they didn't want to compete with Goa'ulds. Or.... Its just some thoughts. A random ones at that!
      Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

another thing to dwell on is that a ways back carter was in some spaceship race of sorts if you rember

a seemingly advanced human civilization what happened to them?

the fact that they dont know about the milyway is explained thorugh anciet sheilding

but what of Ida or Pegasus?

and more what i am asking... what is the Asgaurd response the the looming Orii threat

Comment

afaik, pegasus and ida are supposed to all be in the local group of galaxys

Comment

I'm sure our buddies the asgard will be along soon enough, probably to scratch their heads along with all of us. Their little grey butts probably don't have a clue about fighting these Ori either.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
              afaik, pegasus and ida are supposed to all be in the local group of galaxys
              pegasus is indeed a satilite galaxy but ida is not, ida is just a plains of [whatever] in norse legend

and more to that pegasus is realtivily close to the miklyway as it is a
              satilite and infact "orbits" the milky way... assuming Ida the same probably close judging by the fact that both gate travel needed similar power

the Orii should be in a Satilite galaxy as well due to the ability to travel to gate and for them to be unaware the Miliyway is akin of us being blissfully unware of the sun
              Last edited by Now Why; 15 August 2005, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X