Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that I don't want Jonas to return, it's just the way that the producers threw him away that annoyed me. I think Jonas deserved a much better goodbye than just a step through the gate and waving. So we still have season eight but the chances of appearance is only one episode. Don't get me wrong, Jonas is one of the best characters and he was a great replacement for Daniel. This all links back to what I started off saying
    __

__

Comment

Yes, it does link back Well, if we somehow get a season 9, and Jonas does return... hey.. i'll be happy haha...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I will also be happy, but a season nine doesn't seem all promising. But if it does happen, then bring back Jonas to kick some butt
        __

__

Comment

I would LOVE to see Jonas again. But then again, I don't. I love the character, I loved all the potential he sowed, but I honestly don't feel that TPTB are capable of doing any justice to the character and I wouldn't want to see him brought back just so they can maltreat him again.

My opinion.

And the "Parker Lewis" thing (to get back on topic) still pisses me off. Talk about condescending...

Comment

I think it is 50/50 in my opinion. If the shows ratings stay strong, or even increase, and the actors other than RDA want to keep on going, i think they would do a season 9... Just maybe

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              I think it is 50/50 in my opinion. If the shows ratings stay strong, or even increase, and the actors other than RDA want to keep on going, i think they would do a season 9... Just maybe
              Right. And I really AM the goddess Ma'at, made flesh.

Comment

A season nine is possible even if RDA does leave

*Back on topic as Shadow explained*
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  If you want to think that, SURE Yes back on topic, but isn't this still kind of on topic? We are talking about, well nevermind, we are talking about a season 9

Comment

Originally Posted by ShadowMaat

Yeah, yeah. We all know that you're a goddess!
                    __

__

Comment

This is about Season 8 and a poll that is stupidity personified. Two choices that count as spoilers, and two others which are there mostly to irritate people. Nice.

Comment

The person who created it must be some dumb (well not dumb), but someone who wants those things to happen (again if it hasn't already), well, o well, i'm going to write an angry letter But i doubt i'll write more than 'Dear Scifi'...

Comment

Hey that sounds stupid! Going 'Dear SciFi' lol

__

__

Comment

I know it did But they would read it if i put it into a big envelope that was like... PINK, cause usually, people think to send in... White envelopes i guess?

Comment

A pink envelope? A good idea, people don't usually send them in
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Brianamarie
                                I figured that the poll should say "least plausible", since we know 1 has happened, and 2 of them are going to happen in season 8.
                                I see two that we already know for sure, one that could happen and one that is so stupid that the person who wrote the poll must be the same person who writes the blurbs on the DVDs.
                                Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                                O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                                - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                                - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                                once done, cannot be undone...
                                brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Working...
                                X