Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis screamed pretty loud. I'm sure he was annoyed that his fleet was destroyed, not that he may die. I don't think he's afraid of death
    __

__

Comment

Yah, i agree, i would be pretty mad if that happened, but of course i'll never be put into that situation, because yes, i don't own a ship, a cloak, a faceless face... Haha...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        I don't think he's afraid of death

Actually, I disagree, I think he is afraid of death because in Full Circle, when Daniel was about to blast him, he put his hand up in front of his "face" to defend himself, not knowing whether Daniel was going to destroy him or not. And since the Ancients are the "Others", its a good bet that the Ancients weapon that O'Neill activated would be enough to make even Anubis blow in oblivion (and not the Goa'uld idea of oblivion which would be putting the symbiote into a canopic jar)
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

I agree and disagree, because when Daniel was about to blow Anubis away back in Full Circle, in the commentary they said that they didn't do a good job on showing Anubis scared, while in Lost City, i think he was just mad that he lost, haha...

Comment

Can an Assended being really die? I thought those kind of folk coulnt die...but then again who knows..................well as for Anubis I think his snake died (he does still have a symbiote because in "REVELATIONS" the Asgard ship detected it in him) and know hes some kind of gost thing....am I right?
            http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Comment

well, supposedly during the assassination attempt, that is when Anubis ascended, but the Others didn't want him being with them, so they tried to send him back to our known physics of the universe, but he somehow interrupted the process, which allowed him to remain between mortality and ascension. So, if the shield/cloak was to be blown up, his "energy" would technically get scattered, thus ending what we know as Anubis.
              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                well, supposedly during the assassination attempt, that is when Anubis ascended, but the Others didn't want him being with them, so they tried to send him back to our known physics of the universe, but he somehow interrupted the process, which allowed him to remain between mortality and ascension. So, if the shield/cloak was to be blown up, his "energy" would technically get scattered, thus ending what we know as Anubis.
                Good explanation

Comment

Just because Anubis raised his hands in defense doesn't necessarily mean he's scared of death, just that he knows a way to avoid it. Besides, if Daniel really did beat him I would have liked to see what Oma would have done
                  __

__

Comment

Just because Anubis raised his hands in defense doesn't necessarily mean he's scared of death, just that he knows a way to avoid it. Besides, if Daniel really did beat him I would have liked to see what Oma would have done
                    What do you mean by '..just that he knows a way to avoid it', how do you know that? I thought in the episode, Anubis said it wasn't him who made Daniel get blown away, or something, it seemed like he knew Oma or another ancient would stop Daniel from using his powers to destory Anubis.

Comment

I sort of meant that Anubis knew what would happen, as he has been in that seat before. Daniel was prevented from doing what he wanted. I'm still certain that Anubis wouldn't be that scared of death. The Gou'ald might but I don't think he was too worried because of his form
                      __

__

Comment

I sort of meant that Anubis knew what would happen, as he has been in that seat before. Daniel was prevented from doing what he wanted. I'm still certain that Anubis wouldn't be that scared of death. The Gou'ald might but I don't think he was too worried because of his form
                        Oh i understand now, sorry i need like super clarification on something, or else i'll be a biatch about it, haha..

Comment

Glad I could explain in more detail
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Aither
                            I saw the first picture about "New Order, part 1" in Gateworld and I was stunned : there is something which looks like Anubis' head !
                            If Anubis is not dead in "Lost City", is it possible he would succeed to ascend when his fleet was destroyed or ... ?
                            SPOILER Season 8 Epsiode Lockdown
                            I believe the Season 8 episode lcokdown may resolve this issue.

Comment

I'm wondering if he couldn't ascend when he was in his 'cloak' form, why would he be able to ascend after he was blown to pieces (ok not to pieces, but people who watched the episode know what i mean)?

Comment

I think that may solve the issue also. Here's me hoping. But it may also be even earlier in New Order
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X