Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P3X-666 and SG-13 (SPOILERS FOR HEROES PTS. 1 & 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P3X-666 and SG-13 (SPOILERS FOR HEROES PTS. 1 & 2)

So, in the Heroes 2-parter we saw that an SG team, SG-13, was sent to explore a world where they found some ancient ruins, and eventually were discovered by a Goa'uld recon device. The team ended up being ambushed, and four SG teams were called in to pull them out. Doctor Fraser, who was called in to treat Airman Simon Wells in combat, was fatally wounded during this mission by a staff blast in the chest.

So, do you think it is a coincidence that this took place on P3X-666, and SG-13 was the team ambushed? Seeing that 666 is said to be the sign of death and Satan, and 13 is commonly known as an unlucky number, do think it's possible that these numbers were purposely used, perhaps for foreshadowing Janet's death?

I don't know, I was just thinking about this the other day aftewr rewatching a tape of Heroes, Part 2. So, post away.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

i noticed the 666 connotation, refering to death, hell, satan etc. and of course the death of a much loved character, but 13, no i didnt notice this, perhaps TPTB did actually put it in
    nice lil find there

Comment

yes thank you. yeah, im glad someone else has picked up on some of this. its not just me then.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

i started a thread just like this i also noticed the name of the planet but i did not mention the na,e of the team. wow talk about forshadowing

Comment

Working...
        X