Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I am sure Baal was able to abosrb not only Anubis' territory but tech as well.

And Jack's history with Baal would make a good charecter arc for Jack. Having to put aside his hatred for Baal for the greater good of Earth and all that. Stuff like that that he would HAVE to do now being the General of the SGC.
    Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Yes, that would be good character development, Jack being the better man
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I dont like this one bit.

Why would one, with enough common sense, arrive at a hostile world to negotiate for a flag-unit team. At any one moment, one of the commanders could say "SCREW SG-1!, We have a chance to kill the strongest SNAKE-HEAD at the momment"...

Baal doesnt know that they wouldnt do that because SG-1 means alot to them. Baal should know that certain Goa'uld System Lords wouldnt mind killing an archenemy in return for the death of their first prime... so shouldnt he take this in to consideration? that SGC might just rather kill him than getting back a team?

The only things that could redeem this notion are the following.

1. Baal appears in a holographm as Anubis had done previously. It was stated that Baal had accessed most of Anubis's technology and it seems very plausible that he would appear as a holograhm instead of person.

2. Baal has a kickass hand device with him and an upgraded personal shield (like Aris Boch). Then, he would be safe unless they poisoned him with radiation....

Option 1 seems most plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
          I dont like this one bit.

Why would one, with enough common sense, arrive at a hostile world to negotiate for a flag-unit team. At any one moment, one of the commanders could say "SCREW SG-1!, We have a chance to kill the strongest SNAKE-HEAD at the momment"...

Baal doesnt know that they wouldnt do that because SG-1 means alot to them. Baal should know that certain Goa'uld System Lords wouldnt mind killing an archenemy in return for the death of their first prime... so shouldnt he take this in to consideration? that SGC might just rather kill him than getting back a team?

The only things that could redeem this notion are the following.

1. Baal appears in a holographm as Anubis had done previously. It was stated that Baal had accessed most of Anubis's technology and it seems very plausible that he would appear as a holograhm instead of person.

2. Baal has a kickass hand device with him and an upgraded personal shield (like Aris Boch). Then, he would be safe unless they poisoned him with radiation....

Option 1 seems most plausible.
          So, a dart wouldn't even past his shields even?

Comment

I think option one is highly likely. Wehere as option two seems weird and never really going to happen
            __

__

Comment

I also think option 1 is a good idea, but option 2 is... well its already been said so i wont' repeat

Comment

hmm.. I guess it could be done that way.
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Well if you look closely at the spoiler images for "Zero Hour" you can see that Ba'al is in the gateroom and so are armed guards and so is General O'Neill. The conclusion I came to is that Ba'al is appearing as a hologram otherwise I think the SGC would have gone all out in trying to take him down. See how calm and collected he looks?
                  "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

I think all system lords act 'calm' and such, but yah your right, it maybe a hallucination

Comment

s/he said hologram not hallucination. And I think that's another good possibility.
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

My bad bcm

Comment

Working...
                        X