Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah, i also think Yu is the 'least evil', even if he is bad in a sense, he knew what was good, 'not let Anubis back in the circle', but yah, oh well, he got out voted, poor Yu! Ama, i welcome her return to the show anytime as well haha...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I must admit she was quite stunning.She had a wonderfully condecending,& downright "snotty" presence.A real sense of style!
      Yep,probably "Yu's" ex-wife,did a real number on him & now he's completly addle-minded.

Question for you guys.Even if she's evil & will slay you for the slightest screw up,how many of you would be willing to be her "1st Prime" [I have a pretty good idea already but I had to ask].
      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
        I must admit she was quite stunning.She had a wonderfully condecending,& downright "snotty" presence.A real sense of style!
        Yep,probably "Yu's" ex-wife,did a real number on him & now he's completly addle-minded.

Question for you guys.Even if she's evil & will slay you for the slightest screw up,how many of you would be willing to be her "1st Prime" [I have a pretty good idea already but I had to ask].
        I feel the sameway towards Osiris and Nirriti towards Amaterasu, and thats a good thing I would be any of those three's first primes

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget

Totally depends on what mood I'm in:>

Comment

Aren't all System Lords supposingly arrogant?

Comment

Working...
            X