Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the interview with CJ. When he was standing in the dark laughing away
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      I liked the interview with CJ. When he was standing in the dark laughing away
      Hes alot more 'funny' and 'loose' when hes out of character, HE CAN ACT, dum dum dum... Yah CJ in the dark laughing was funny.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

And by the looks of it, he is VERY loud
        __

__

Comment

And by the looks of it, he is VERY loud
          Yah, haha. I also like the part in the lowdown where it explains the situation between Michael Shanks and Corin Nemec. Wish they would have kept Corin.

Comment

Ummm....for the UK it's on the last Season 6 DVD and its on two parts cos they're a half hour each and to make it one hour would be kinda....I don't know. Quite why it isn't in a one hour thing is beyond me cos an episode of Stargate is about 41 minutes long (minus the credits).
            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I think they could have brought MS back and kept Jonas at the same time. Jonas offers Daniel his job back and Jonas gets a new job as someone like Daniel's right-hand man of something along these lines
              __

__

Comment

There we are

Comment

I think they could have brought MS back and kept Jonas at the same time. Jonas offers Daniel his job back and Jonas gets a new job as someone like Daniel's right-hand man of something along these lines
                  Or have the same job That would be so kewl!

Comment

Perhaps they could have used Jonas as a fifth team member to assist Daniel in reading and translating texts. Plus Jonas has the ability to learn much faster than any human
                    __

__

Comment

Perhaps they could have used Jonas as a fifth team member to assist Daniel in reading and translating texts. Plus Jonas has the ability to learn much faster than any human
                      Yes, that skill would have helped alot, too bad the writers made him go back to his planet... Grr!

Comment

Working...
                      X