Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Order - What does the pics say to us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha... You guys just make me laugh Where did my letter go...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Actually, I was assuming something less in the line of Jack clone and more, y'know...Buffy-bot.

Sambot: "It's Fifth! Don't you just love his curly hair and slim yet manly physique?"
      Teal'c: "I had not given it my consideration, Major Carter."
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Hehe... The Buffy-Bot, good memories...

Comment

Taking into account what Prophet said with a twist

Sambot: "It's Fifth! Don't you just love his curly hair and slim yet manly physique?"

Teal'c: "I had not given it my consideration, Major Carter, however if you wish me to then I shall"

Have to admit, that is something Teal'c would actually say
          __

__

Comment

Have any of you read the article in the sci-fi magazine? In it Amanda says something about that scene where she looks naked.
            Vegn

Comment

I live in the UK so I can't read it. But if you would galdly share what it said...
              __

__

Comment

I'll type the paragraph where she's talking about it because the whole article would take far too long.

She may be getting hot and heavy with the man, but we won't be seeing Carter naked with Pete in the near future. However, certain parts of her anatomy will appear sans clothes fairly early on in the season. "There's this whole nekkid thing going on, 'cause I have to crawl out of this tube with no clothes." She smirks. "You don't see everything. You don't see my bum or my boobilage. No front bits. No back bits. But you do get to see middle bits." It's not a fit of modesty that dictates this course of action. It's simply that the actor thinks "it's a lot more sexy and tantalizing if you don't see the whole naked form, and it's a very subtle way of confirming women's power."

That's the paragraph about that. There's also some other stuff about her relationship with Pete. It also talks about the other characters and they have some stuff from Rick talking about some stuff. In this magazine they had all kinds of stuff about Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and the upcoming Farscape mini-series.
                Vegn

Comment

What did Amanda say about that scene in the
                  magazine?
                  The pic's look very interesting, can't wait
                  for this episode as i think it will be a very
                  powerfull "payback time" for 5TH!
                  ......TARA......

Comment

Ooopps just read the last post!
                    thanks for posting that little bit of info.
                    ......TARA......

Comment

Seems like a interesting episode. Can't wait for it to air, espically with this new info! lol
                      __

__

Comment

Me can't wait either ! *Acting very eager

Comment

Its not just me is it? The gooey Carter picture seems to have dissapeared from the Gateworld episode picture gallery for New Order Part Two.

Comment

You are correct. That gooey picture has been removed. Any of the mods care to comment?
                            __

__

Comment

SHOCK, its gone! Its like one of my favorite pictures!!!, well not really... Hmm... What happened to it

Comment

Well, if anyone would know it would be either Darren or David. I can't think of any reason why it would be removed
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X