Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice for her to just pop in now and again but she has no real galactic advantage that the SGC superiors would want to let or pop into the base every now and again.

And (beachhead spoilers)
    Spoiler:
    I get the impression she will die at the end of BeachHead, as the spoilers say she will risk her own life to defeat the Ori on that planet and she doesnt seem to appear afterwards

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherNumsey
      I thought you(qasimjavid) didn't like Vala.
      Most of the time I dont and I am trying to draw attention to the fact that SG1 has become Stargate Vala perhaps i should have come out and said it instead of waiting for someone to notice
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I'd probably watch the series' first few episodes out of loyalty to SG-1, but I doubt a Vala show would be successful. I've also felt that she's been a little too prominent in the first few episodes as it is while others who really should be getting more screen-time are neglected.
        Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
        Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
        Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
        Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Um...I suspect that the TV guide reference and the original post were somewhat in jest .

I'll watch Claudia Black in anything (except Queen of the Damned, even I have my standards).

Comment

I was certainly in jest
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
              I'll watch Claudia Black in anything (except Queen of the Damned, even I have my standards).
              The same here I'll never forget Claudia saying: "Who watched QUOTD? I have your money here." during one-day Farscape con in UK at the beginning of December 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                The same here I'll never forget Claudia saying: "Who watched QUOTD? I have your money here." during one-day Farscape con in UK at the beginning of December 2002

I think in Burbank she apologized and said something to the effect of "it's two hours of your life you'll never get back."

I was going to add "I'll watch Claudia Black in anything...even Stargate..." LOL. I guess it's time to don the flame retardant wear!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  I thought we were already watching the Vala show...
                  no, that's the vala and daniel show.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    no, that's the vala and daniel show.

sally
                    True. Kind of ironic given all the Ben Browder promoting they did--and he's a new *regular* cast member. And no, I don't want it to be the Cam Mitchell show either.

Comment

what ya calling me gay

Comment

Working...
                      X