This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how will the goa'uld view the ori

i was just wondering if any goa'uld will accept the ori as gods.
    i think it would be good to show how far they have fallen to have them bow before a god

I think the Goa'uld will view them as competition. They may feign allegiance or loyalty, but only to buy time.

Comment

This, is how it would work i think

Prior:"hallowed are the Orii"
      Goa'uld let's just say boo'th:What the hell? oh, you look advanced, you become a host now! *trys to insert him with a fully evolved goa'uld and the prior zaps the Goa'uld and starts war with them*

Goa'uld don't bow down to anyone, they believe they are the gods of all, They're so full of themselves

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
        This, is how it would work i think

Prior:"hallowed are the Orii"
        Goa'uld let's just say boo'th:What the hell? oh, you look advanced, you become a host now! *trys to insert him with a fully evolved goa'uld and the prior zaps the Goa'uld and starts war with them*

Goa'uld don't bow down to anyone, they believe they are the gods of all, They're so full of themselves
        I don´t think so, Baal bowed down to anubis as did other goa´uld.
        I think they will bow down, maybe to become a prior themselves, but when they see a chance to grab some power themselves they will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherNumsey
          I think they will bow down, maybe to become a prior themselves, but when they see a chance to grab some power themselves they will take it.
          Especially when they realize this 'enlightening' holds the same power Anubis had. I fear we're not going to see much of the goa'uld in the upcoming season, but I haven't read any spoilers yet so I may be far off.

Comment

They will pretend to worship them and hope that they will then be able to ascend themselves
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

The Ori, would never allow the Goa'uld to ascend, they would prove to great a threat, especially if by coming to this galaxy, they learn of Anubis' plans for the Ancients. They will however, use the Goa'uld to further their claim as gods, because the Ori aren't the Ancients, they aren't just going to sit back, and trust a Goa'uld, with the knowledge of the universe, they will be watching, and the first wrong move the Goa'uld makes, flames of agony, delivered via Priors.

Comment

What if the Goa'uld tricked them?
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  Theyve tricked ascended people before.
                  Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                  Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                  - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                  - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

I don't think they would let anyone ascend, also I don't think the goa'uld would be able to trick them, the ori would know it.

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
                      Theyve tricked ascended people before.
                      True, some of them are known for doing just that. Besides, it seems to be the Goa'uld's answer to the problem of dealing with a higher power.
                      "Guinness [...] a refreshing substitute for ... food."
                      Hallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Oma didnt know she was being tricked
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by danmcken
                          i was just wondering if any goa'uld will accept the ori as gods.
                          i think it would be good to show how far they have fallen to have them bow before a god
                          With envious eyes.

-IMF
                          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Oma didnt know she was being tricked
                            She should have, I think the ori would be a lot more carefull.

Comment

As far as i could tell the Ori only help humans ascend! That's why they were interested in our galaxy! There must be other galaxies out there with other sentient beings, so the MW was important because it had humans in it!

Also Oma wasn't the kind to poke inside someone's mind, whille the Ori don't seem 2 have any problems with it!
                              Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Working...
                              X