Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think they destroyed life in their galaxy, just all advanced civilizqation! It takes less efort! The Alterans build the machine on Dakara after the plague wipped out most life in the MW, so it was some time after they broke from the Ori! As they most likely left because the Ori took over and tech didn't advance anymore in their galaxy. The hole "We gave you life!" thing is just propaganda!
    Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Originally posted by @Li3n
      I don't think they destroyed life in their galaxy, just all advanced civilizqation! It takes less efort! The Alterans build the machine on Dakara after the plague wipped out most life in the MW, so it was some time after they broke from the Ori! As they most likely left because the Ori took over and tech didn't advance anymore in their galaxy. The hole "We gave you life!" thing is just propaganda!

It's just that it sounds so much like what Anubis almost got away with doing. That's why I think they just might be telling the truth. We know it is a possible thing to do because Anubis almost did it.

Comment

It would seem the most logical to do it "the anubis way", it may be more easier to destroy only the advanced civilizations but it would leave you with the task to covert everyone.
        Now when you destroy all life, you can "reseed" life as it best suits you, it may take a little longer but I guess the ori had lots of time.

Comment

Misunderstood? probably, i just can't understand why people keep spelling their names 'Orii'...

Comment

thats is how it is spelt.
            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

No, it's ori, not orii.

Comment

Working...
              X