Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when will stargate season 9 and stargate atlantis season 2 air in the uk?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will stargate season 9 and stargate atlantis season 2 air in the uk?

when will stargate season 9 and stargate atlantis season 2 air in the uk? and what channel will it be appearing on? any replies will very much appreciated my fellow stargate fans.

last year it was sky one, I don't know when though.

Comment

that was season 8 wasnt it last year and does anyone have any info on stargate atlantis

Comment

thanks for that one, its appreciated. now i can countdown the days

Comment

On Sky One in October
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            On Sky One in October
            Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think i might commit suicide.
            Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
            Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
            - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
            - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

You will find all the information you need in the UK schedule thread here . It looks like it shall be early October again, on Sky One.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
                Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think i might commit suicide.
                You should be glad they air the show in you're country, and after the mid-season break they'll show the new episodes on sky first.

Comment

what country are you from
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Netherlands, normal dutch tv is still in season 4 of sg-1
                    but i have a satellite subscription to sky one.
                    There are positive things though, drinking age is 16

Comment

Sky One is in the Netherlands cool
                      love Torri

Comment

Well not really, you have to get a subscription from a british supplier it is not offered by any company in the netherlands I know of.
                        But still compared to what is available in the netherlands, I mean we are usually one year behind EVERY american show it is a good deal.

Comment

yeah very good
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
                            Well, here in Finland we won't see any of it at all, so I don't see why waiting is so bad Try no Stargate; then you can talk about committing suicide...

Originally posted by BrotherNumsey
                            Netherlands, normal dutch tv is still in season 4 of sg-1
                            Finland stopped airing Stargate after season 5, and they have no intention to show Atlantis either, so... Suddenly season 4 or a year or two behind doesn't look so bad after all, huh?
                            @}--}---

Comment

Originally posted by Busser
                              Well, here in Finland we won't see any of it at all, so I don't see why waiting is so bad Try no Stargate; then you can talk about committing suicide...

Finland stopped airing Stargate after season 5, and they have no intention to show Atlantis either, so... Suddenly season 4 or a year or two behind doesn't look so bad after all, huh?
                              What I want is season 9, the dvd´s are released in the Netherlands so my dvd collection is already up to season 7.
                              But I won´t be surprised if they cancel stargate here after season 4 , well atleast there is sky.

Comment

Working...
                              X