• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      I'll tell you... I'm getting rather tired of Atlantis, and I haven't even seen it yet. I'm not here for Atlantis, I'm here for Stargate Sg-1. I want to see Stargate Sg-1 photos, Stargate Sg-1 spoilers, Stargate Sg-1 blow-up dolls... oops. Promote Stargate Sg-1 more!!!

Sally
      How can you...I just get more and more excited by all the new stuff for 'A' cant wait for it...and S8 is also unforgedable

Comment

The first season 8 pics have arrived! They are from the episodes "New Order Part 1", "New Order part 2" and " Lockdown"! Massive spoilers!!

No more talking, go and watch for yourself! They are just great! Here's the link http://www.stargatesgc.com/sgc.nsf/V...256EA8003FBCEA

S
        P
        O
        I
        L
        E
        R
        The pics show the new Goa'uld Camulus, Amaterasu and our old friend Yu. You can see Fifth, as well as the new Dr Weir(Torri Higginson), the new medical chief officer Dr. Brightman. The main characters are also on the pics, Sam with shorter hair as last year, Teal'c with his afro (no, I'm joking ), Daniel and our one star general Jack !
        Last edited by Andron; 03 June 2004, 11:00 AM.
        sigpic
        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Sam looks kinda weird in those......but can't wait to see it! Looks so cool and I imagine Fifth is pretty irked after what happened in Season 6. Gonna be great to see how this pans out.
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

One thing I'll say is Sam's hair looks much improved. No more weed whacker style but something professional and neat, no fuss. Let's hope it stays that way.

Comment

YU!!!! MY FAVE!!! thanks for sharing this with us. Mmm Samhair.

I prefer the new Dr. Weir over the old one -- she looks more astute and keen, although whether she has street smarts (in the streets of Atlantis ) remains to be seen.

Ah, return of FIFTH. I knew it had to happen!! I wonder how ticked off he'll be, and if he will forgive Sam!
              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Yeah, thanks for sharing those pics, they're awesome! It really seems like the new season is going to be here in no time.
                "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Thanks, Andron, for posting the Link!

Those pictures are IMO, a good indicator of a very promising start for Season 8 ,and it looks as if there should be some very interesting developments,re the Evolved Reps,SG-1,.....and the Goa'uld !!
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Teal'C with hair = Worst idea *EVER*

he looks horrible..and adding the hair even takes away from the presence of his character :/
                    It feels good to be alive.
                    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

On an additional note, I really like the costumes -- who's that Asian lady, is she from Yu's world? (I would say "concubine" but I didn't want to come off as offensive.) That corset is killer! Looks like Fifth is curious to see all of Sam Carter in one photo, although it looks more like oil than water on her

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

I had nothing better to do

Could this sick guy from "Lockdown" be the Russian officer who should have replaced O'Neill as commanding officer of SG-1 and was turned down by General Jack himself. You know O'Neill and his Russian friends

I so like the new hairstyle of Chris Judge!
                        This Asian lady is the Goa'uld and Japanese goddess Amaterasu!
                        Man, I so can't wait for the season opener, only 36 days to go!
                        sigpic
                        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Thanks !!! I'm so excitecd to see all Yu back, especially the new Japanese one.
                          Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 03 June 2004, 11:21 AM.
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I don't know if i'll be able to take Teal'C seriously...or the same now that he has hair...it looks horrible.
                            All I can see is that HAIR..:/
                            It feels good to be alive.
                            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Andron: Ahhh thanks, pardon my ignorance, I didn't know they were adding in Japanese mythology too! That's really cool, I wonder if her Jaffa will be Kappa

I like Chris Judge with hair too, clues point that he'll act more like a Tau'ri and say a little bit more and be more casual like he was in that "The Changeling" episode... maybe it's symbolic to show that he truly feels like Earth can be his home now!

Comment

Thank you very much for the pics!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X