Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In France , they are still on season 7 and Season 8 will probably start when it's over in the UK ..that's what I noticed.

Caty

Comment

Me! Me! Me! I'm excited!

To think, two years ago we were waiting for the final season, which was gonna be season 6... And that would be it. Yet here we are, two years later and it keeps going and now with a double weekly dose even, in the form of Atlantis!

Yep... I can't wait.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I'm still excited
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

*raises hand* uh-huh, count me in. I just wanna see the whole gate sequence from Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_locks_my_chevron
            OMG who isn't excited?? I just kinda put it in the back of my mind so I don't go crazy, cause it's more than a month away, but i'm sure that month will pass quicker than I think........the cats are flushing the toilet!! ( yes this is what I'm watching until July)
            I am starting to run around in circles with excitement (and frustration). I can't wait for the new season! And Atlantis!

Also have to see I love your name!!!

Daniel engages my Chevrons...

O'Neill locks them

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate

O'Neill locks them
              How Naughty

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate

O'Neill locks them
                Does Teal'c engage your wormhole?
                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
                  Ok that sounds really wrong for some reason
                  "You have no idea the tortures he is capable of."
                  "You ended a sentence with a preposition..........b*stard!"

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_locks_my_chevron
                    Ok that sounds really wrong for some reason
                    I think that was intentional, haha

Comment

Holy moly, I am SOOO excited about Season 8... I'm a new SG-1 fan -- two of my friends hooked me into the show and it has become my new obsession. I can't believe it's been on for so long and I've missed it up to this point in time! So I started with The Lost City and then sorted around for episodes I would be interested in using this website as a handy guide! Thanks a lot for all the work put into this site, it's awesome...

I can't wait to see the series finale, and more of all of my favorite characters... Teal'c living life off-base... YES!!! More Thor?? ABSOLUTELY!!! And Lord Yu?!?! COUNT ME IN!!! *excited smile*
                      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Whew! I thought I was the only one looking forward to new episodes!

I can't wait...only 36 more days until the Lowdown comes on Scifi!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          Everyone in the US is lucky they start showing it in July, we wait until SEPTEMBER. What would you do if you had to wait that long. It's already annoying me with all these exciting spoiler information
                          I could be mistaken, but I believe SkyNet always seemed to air episodes a week earlier than the SciFi Channel did here in the US for the last few seasons. From what I hear from other people, you can download episodes a week in advance of their premiere here and they would have that retarded SkyNet logo on them. So, making you wait 2 months to watch it on TV is simply revenge.
                          -GuyFromOH
                          I'm a guy, from Ohio.
                          ------------------------------------
                          Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
                          Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
                          cool!"

Comment

Originally posted by GuyFromOH
                            I could be mistaken, but I believe SkyNet always seemed to air episodes a week earlier than the SciFi Channel did here in the US for the last few seasons. From what I hear from other people, you can download episodes a week in advance of their premiere here and they would have that retarded SkyNet logo on them. So, making you wait 2 months to watch it on TV is simply revenge.
                            .......no, I can't say it, I'm afraid I'd have to be banned if I did

Comment

I'm looking forward to "New Order" and the resolution of the cliffhanger from "Lost City". I'm guessing Jack's going to make it.

After that....meh, don't know. Very few of the spoilers have sounded that exciting, to be honest, although I'll reserve judgement until I see the actual episodes.

Since seeing the promos, I'm more excited about Atlantis than season 8 of SG-1. I'm curious to see the new sets and special effects *and* the new characters (especially McKay).
                              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42

what about Sam?
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X