This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungrytrash
    Is it just me, or does the dakara weapon no longer exist as the Jaffa destroyed it .

Yeah, I thought the Jaffa said they would destroy it and build something else there instead.Also If the Dakara weapon could be used to destroy the Ori wouldn't it affect the Aincients aswell because they're ascended being too.

Comment

True it was decided to destroy the weapon. Because according to (teal's I think) no one should have access to such kind of power.

(leaving out the ancients of cource)
      I want to know how God created this world. I am not intrested in this or that phenomenon. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details.

- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Burning-Liquid
        The Weapon on Dakara reduces all matter to it's basic molecular elements. Since the ori are energy such a weapon would be useless against them.
        True but in the season 9 finale the asgard (whatever his name was) said that merlins weapon would 'cancel out' the Ori

Comment

Yes good one... but that was Merlins weapon. Guess it was specifically made to destroy ascended - energy - beings
          I want to know how God created this world. I am not intrested in this or that phenomenon. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details.

- Albert Einstein

Comment

If the Dakara weapon could have been altered to destroy the Ori wouldn't there be something similar to the weapon in the Pegasus galaxy that could be used?

Comment

Originally posted by Retu
              If the Dakara weapon could have been altered to destroy the Ori wouldn't there be something similar to the weapon in the Pegasus galaxy that could be used?
              Yes, but the Dakara weapon was made for matter. So they should find something similar to Merlins device in the Pegasus galaxy.
              I think this is unlikely cause Merlin's was trying to shield it's work form the ancients. Since the ancient’s where to busy fighting the Wraith when they where in the Pegasus galaxy I think it’s unlikely they will find something similar.

- Albert Einstein

Comment

Spoiler:
                Dont think it'll be destroying sh*t anymore

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

oh i think if wraith didnt desrtoy it,the device like at dakara will destroy them like SG1 destroyed replicator....
                  but maybe theres only one device and when ancients were mooving from pegasus they took it back to MW
                  but i think the device on dakara will destroy ori
                  cause it has given live to everything and everyone
                  i think it can destroy EVERYTHING or EVERYONE,but thats only my opinion
                  On leti,on tak krasne leti!

Comment

Originally posted by Burning-Liquid
                    Yes, but the Dakara weapon was made for matter. So they should find something similar to Merlins device in the Pegasus galaxy.
                    I think this is unlikely cause Merlin's was trying to shield it's work form the ancients. Since the ancient’s where to busy fighting the Wraith when they where in the Pegasus galaxy I think it’s unlikely they will find something similar.
                    Merlin was Meros, one of the people who returned to Earth from Atlantis. He then Ascended and Descended to start working on the anti-Ori weapon. Heck, you can see him in "Before I Sleep" (SGA 1x17).

So no one was fighting the Wraith at that time.

Comment

Firstly, the weapon on Dakara was not destroyed by the Jaffa in fact the Jaffa tested it on a world that was converted by the Ori. The weapon killed the people of the planet, the army of the Ori and any Priory that was on the planet at the time. Adria (Vala's daughter) survived as she had necklace from the Ori's city which protected her. Adria destroyed the weapon.
                      Season 10 - Counterstrike.
                      Can the weapon destroy the Ori??? We will never know now, will we

Comment

Working...
                      X