Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My unsubstantiated and outlandish theory! (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My unsubstantiated and outlandish theory! (spoilers)

I'll make it quick.

I think that the Doci and the Priors are brainwashed and subjugated
    Spoiler:
    Altaerans
    (Ancients).

And I think the Ori are a group of Ancients that the others in that galaxy didn't want to ascend but they managed to get their way and so everything went to hell for them, the instant the first Ori ascended, the Ancients were screwed and quickly subdued.

Or maybe not. It is after all just an unsubstantiated theory.

pretty good theory actually
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

wha? pokemon.

Comment

I read in a spoiler that
        spoiler below:
        the ori created the priors!

any thoughtS?
        Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
        Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
        Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
        Vicious

Comment

Maybe their is different rules if you figure out ascention on your own. It sounds wrong with holes but maybe if you keep to yourself (meaning don't break rules) you will be alright. Like Oma and Anubis. That is why the Ori uses Priors and Doc, To not break rules. After all, they are the Ancients. Just bad ones. Maybe that is why are Ancients left.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
            Maybe their is different rules if you figure out ascention on your own. It sounds wrong with holes but maybe if you keep to yourself (meaning don't break rules) you will be alright. Like Oma and Anubis. That is why the Ori uses Priors and Doc, To not break rules. After all, they are the Ancients. Just bad ones. Maybe that is why are Ancients left.
            That would be my theory, that the Ori are the Alterrans that the Ancients left behind, and they left them behind because they were evil, and the Ancients said you can have these set of galaxies, and we'll go far far away and do our own thing and let you be. And since they are just like us(we have good people and bad, but both are the same species), the Ori figured out ascension, although when we can't know.

Comment

Working...
            X