Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More story telling in more seasons...I like stargate in little burst of one hour slots
    Teal'c: Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up.

Comment

Seasons.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

More seasons please.

On a side note:
        I sort of hope we get to see Daniel turn evil around season 11.
        I don't mean for one episode or grey-area kind of evil. I want a really evil Danny for at least a season or two and then come back to the good side somehow.

Come on! We all know he's destined to turn evil at some point... How many times must he die before he figures out that working for the good guys is what keeps getting him killed all the time?

Just a wee little hope of mine.

Comment

Message to TPTB: Please DO NOT make Daniel evil
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

no evil DJ please!!!!

evil carter was bad enough they are the good guys for a reason.
            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by SP90
              I want a 10th season more than a movie if I really had to choose. Simply put, you can show more stuff in 20 hours of TV than 2 hours in a movie. I want more story telling, not $100 million worth of special effects, but thats just me
              And me. =)
              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

How about a movie in between seasons
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

If SG-1 premiere is any indication of how good this season will be, by all means, I want at least 4 or more seasons. As long as they keep delivering top quality stuff as they have been doing during all 8 seasons, and now season 9, I will prefer more seasons.

I'd like movies based on the series, but if they can do both at the same time (which doesn't seem posible) or after the show ends.

But I trully hope the show keeps going on for last for several more seasons.

Comment

No season ten, for the love of all that is good and holy. :begs:

No movie either. Just a good, decent end to a fantastic show. Like they did with the Highlander series (the TV show, not the movies, mind you). That was beautiful, heart-warming and brought a sense of closure. So that ten years from now, people won't go, "They should have ended it while it was still good!" and compare it to The X-Files.
                    Last edited by CoffeeGirl; 19 July 2005, 08:51 AM.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                    it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                    It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                    And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

I'd prefer a clean sharp end to the series and a few lines of movies instead of the show being unceremoniously cancled due to lack of veiwers. A Movie'd be great, IMO.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                        Message to TPTB: Please DO NOT make Daniel evil
                        Please No It not good to see good guys go bad.... But please more season give the Ori as much of an arc as the goulds(sp).
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

More seasons would be better I really like the character development. That is what makes the show great. You cant do that in a movie. Oh and if any one makes Daniel evil they schould DIE. His Enlightened way of thinking is the only reason he was chose to assend to begin with. Turning him evil would be like turning Jack into a cave man. ( again) I just dont think it is in his nature. It would be like Hitler risking his life to save a bunch of jewish kids. Danial is a GOOD GUY

Comment

Originally posted by ditchg
                            More seasons would be better I really like the character development. That is what makes the show great. You cant do that in a movie. Oh and if any one makes Daniel evil they schould DIE. His Enlightened way of thinking is the only reason he was chose to assend to begin with. Turning him evil would be like turning Jack into a cave man. ( again) I just dont think it is in his nature. It would be like Hitler risking his life to save a bunch of jewish kids. Danial is a GOOD GUY
                            Well except in that one ep where he had the gou'ld memories. He actually played a pretty cool bad guy, better then Jacks NID gig or his caveman gig. HOWEVER, I do agree that anyone who makes Daniel evil shoul die or at least suffer a horribly (maybe force them to watch pro-wrestling or bad soap operas where the characters are always switching sides).
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                              Well except in that one ep where he had the gou'ld memories. He actually played a pretty cool bad guy, better then Jacks NID gig or his caveman gig. HOWEVER, I do agree that anyone who makes Daniel evil shoul die or at least suffer a horribly (maybe force them to watch pro-wrestling or bad soap operas where the characters are always switching sides).
                              "Absolute Power." That was one of my favorite episodes because it cast Daniel in such a different light, but still kept it plausible. Daniel's as human as anyone else and is as susceptible to corruption as anyone else, so it was cool to see that brought to the fore.

Of course, on the other hand, I would hate to see Daniel go bad for any extended period of time. An episode like "Absolute Power" or "Proving Ground," where Daniel jokingly played a bad guy as part of the training scenario, is fine. A whole season of it? Not so much. I want to see Daniel doing his Indiana Jones schtick, not trying to exterminate life as we know it or anything.
                              Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                              Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                              Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                              Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

If this season continues to please me like the first episode did, I would definitely like to see season 10 over a movie. I think a movie now would be too soon, I mean this is a new storyline and a new team. If the show goes on for three of four more seasons, then yeah, I'd love to see a feature film. I just think we need time to come to care for and know these new characters better first.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X