This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungrytrash
    The new allie is a new one. They prospered under the Asgard Protected Planets treaty and mastered the Goa'uld memory transferring device.
    yep as hungrytrash said the allies could not be furlings for they are under the asgard protected planets treaty and they are somewhat advanced im guessing.
    sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

Spoiler:
      If we have a new enemy from another galaxy, the Ori, then maybe there were some elements that fought against them already and they will ally themselves with us to fight the Ori...just a thought!
      sigpic

Comment

yea that is true like in the pegaus galaxy ever1 is against the wraith well i guess every1 lol
        sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
          Spoiler:
          If we have a new enemy from another galaxy, the Ori, then maybe there were some elements that fought against them already and they will ally themselves with us to fight the Ori...just a thought!
          I hope that doesnt happen because it will be like the tok'ra are back.

Comment

i know who our new allies won't be and that is the furlings!!!
            come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by buckner
              I hope that doesnt happen because it will be like the tok'ra are back.
              i doubt it because it said new allies and the tok'ra were our allies and the tok'ra are not in the protective treaty by the asgard.

Comment

These wouldn't necessarily be new allies...but I'd love for the Nox to make a return appearance. It'd be interesting to see their reaction to the Orii (who's younger, the Nox or Orii?)

Comment

Originally posted by zats
                  These wouldn't necessarily be new allies...but I'd love for the Nox to make a return appearance. It'd be interesting to see their reaction to the Orii (who's younger, the Nox or Orii?)
                  well i dont think that the nox will come back for a while atleast untill season 10 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zats

I've been waiting for more Nox episodes too. One can hope that TPTB may think that the Nox figure out that we (the Tau'ri) have grown up a bit

But in all seriousness, the Nox might take a more active role like the Asgard, given that it appears that our galaxy is now being threatened by an enemy who's more powerful than any of the "younger" races have ever faced...

.... maybe an "older" race can help out
                    Oh Furlings oh Furlings... wherefore art thou Furlings???
                    ... Anyone seen them?

Comment

That would be pretty sweet. The peace-loving Nox finally throwing down and kicking some alien booty.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Maybe not kicking ['cause I have a hard time picturing Lya killing someone, nor do I want them to kill], but perhaps tricking adversaries out of assets through a well-placed illusion or two. Everyone knows the Nox's nonviolence policy, so any assistance to us [the 'good guys'] would be unexpected.
                        Last edited by zats; 05 August 2005, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X