This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubi's Powerful Weapon

Did anyone notice how Ra's eye kind of looked like a piece of a ZPM? Is it possible that all of the eyes combined made a ZPM and that it powered the Ship but did not create the weapon. As mentione din a later episode of sG-1 i think Threads Anubis couldn't use the ancient knoledge without feeling the wrath of ancients and the rest of the ascended. Is it possible that amongst the ancient knoeldge he was told that the eyes where actually a ZPM if put together correctly?

no but i do knwo theat when they combine they create a poweful energy discharge and if Anubis wanted he could just build his version of a ZPM

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis345
      no but i do knwo theat when they combine they create a poweful energy discharge and if Anubis wanted he could just build his version of a ZPM
      I agree, but i wonder how those eyes make a powerful energy thing. couldnt anubis just make his own?

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis[MYTH]
        Did anyone notice how Ra's eye kind of looked like a piece of a ZPM? Is it possible that all of the eyes combined made a ZPM and that it powered the Ship but did not create the weapon. As mentione din a later episode of sG-1 i think Threads Anubis couldn't use the ancient knoledge without feeling the wrath of ancients and the rest of the ascended. Is it possible that amongst the ancient knoeldge he was told that the eyes where actually a ZPM if put together correctly?

If the eye of Ra really was part of a ZPM, then Ra should have known the importance of the whole ZPM that he had
        Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

i always wondered how anubis got all the eyes if one of the was in the tomb - can't they be destroyed or something.
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I'm not sure I'm following what you're trying to say, Oragans. Which one was in a tomb?

Comment

Working...
            X