Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orii, How the Badger are we supposed to beat them!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the idea of Carter making a cage. That would be cool. If we can figure that out then it would be possible. All we have to do is find a way to catch them. We would be like ghost busters.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I also believe the stargate is going public this year

Comment

the stargate wont ever go public, the great thing about the show is that it culd actually be happening in our reality, the writers must know this which is why in the show the gate is still a secret.

Comment

I hope when they release a plague on earth we go balistic (no pun intended) like what jack did with the nuke (where he nuked chulak) in the alternate reality.

I hope that we start launching nuke/naquadria/bio (like the Trust did with the jaffa) offensives at the Prior embasy's worlds and make them sorry by trashing their planets and then taking their technology (leveling out the tecnological playing field)

It would give the Prior/Ori worshipers (and the Ori themselfs) some very good "hate" when it comes to the SGC and earths forces and show that Earth are not so benoviolent when it comes to fighting back on a major scale (the war always comes to us, why carn't we bring it to everyone else)
          I Have Information...

Comment

Originally posted by *Crash*
            I hope when they release a plague on earth we go balistic (no pun intended) like what jack did with the nuke (where he nuked chulak) in the alternate reality.

I hope that we start launching nuke/naquadria/bio (like the Trust did with the jaffa) offensives at the Prior embasy's worlds and make them sorry by trashing their planets and then taking their technology (leveling out the tecnological playing field)

It would give the Prior/Ori worshipers (and the Ori themselfs) some very good "hate" when it comes to the SGC and earths forces and show that Earth are not so benoviolent when it comes to fighting back on a major scale (the war always comes to us, why carn't we bring it to everyone else)
            We would lose alot of allies and money. Not a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve2006
              Just been reading the spoilers for S9, and started thinking, if the orii are ascended beings how the hell are we supposed to beat them on our own???

Would like to hear everyone's idea's about this
              Just for the record: There's an older thread already discussing this topic. And, as usual, the search function probably missed it.

I posted a reply in that older thread, and i'll post that reply here, too:

The way to kill the Ori (or Orii) are with Magnets. Big honkin' space magnets.

Comment

Hey, I remember that thread.

Just to add my 2c on the sort-of-semi-offtopic/sup-plot discussion that's happening. (ok, it's related to the main topic, but ... look, I'll just type what I have to say). I don't think the SGC will go public this season. Sure, it would be cool, but just because a plague is unleashed on Earth, it doesn't necessarily mean that it will happen. The plague could just be attributed to an out of control virus or a rogue strain of bacteria.
                If awareness is going to happen in SG1, it'll probably be a few seasons before it will. Perhaps even the last ep.
                O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
                [Cut to shot of the door]
                [Cut back to O'Neill]
                O'NEILL: Any time now.
                [Cut back to door]

Comment

Maybe Browder can create a worm-hole weapon and take out their entire galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    Just for the record: There's an older thread already discussing this topic. And, as usual, the search function probably missed it.

lol you love thoes things!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith

You are correct! Energy beings can be contained... as the Ancients once did in Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                      X