This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacks Last Season?

Does anyone think that this fading out of Jack is leading up to him leaving in the tenth season?

Here you can express how your upset about not seeing Colonel Onei'll as much.

Unfortunately, Jack's last season was Season Eight. RDA did a couple of guest appearances for early Season Nine, and left the door open to return again, but he is no longer actively involved with the show.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

RDA considers his acting career completed
      (the simpsons guest role was the completion)

Comment

Well, I still hope that he changes his mind and decides to come back, even if for just a few shows each season.
        Last edited by QuiGonJohn; 23 June 2005, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuiGonJohn
          Well, I still hope that he chages his mind and decides to come back, even if for just a few shows each season.
          I just hope he appears in the series finale, if they ever get to that point that is.
          Rocky

Comment

RDA has brought us so many quality seasons with Stargate. Relish those seasons. Though it upsets me to see RDA go, I respect his personal wishes to be with his family more. And besides, he will still make an occassional appearance here and there as a recurring character. As for his acting career, all good things come to an end at some point or another.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
              I just hope he appears in the series finale, if they ever get to that point that is.
              That is one subject even the TPTB don't have a clue as to when it will happen... But I too hope he is in it...

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Hopefully he'll come back for the season finale, like Don Davis in season 8. Season finales are usually better episodes to entice people to watch the next season, so it seems like it would be a good place for him to appear.

Comment

For the season finale I want to see all the main SGC personal again,(and allies) allive and dead. Dr frasier, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    RDA has brought us so many quality seasons with Stargate. Relish those seasons. Though it upsets me to see RDA go, I respect his personal wishes to be with his family more. And besides, he will still make an occassional appearance here and there as a recurring character. As for his acting career, all good things come to an end at some point or another.
                    Yes RDA gave us many a fine performance over the last eight years. Whilst I can accept leaving the show to spend more time with his family(I have 2 daughters) but I would still like him to make guest appearances every so often simply because he was such and integeral part of the show.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I feel that Jack was awesome from seasons 1 to 6. But season 7 and onward, you could see less of Jack and more of RDA......if that makes sense. I feel that this gives new life into the show on only one condition. If this is the last season, it will be looked on as very tacked on and a cop-out for some more money. But if this show lasts 11 or 12 seasons, then we can have arguements over which was better....the RDA years or the BB years....discussions on this could even last as far down the line as 10 years from when the show ended! .........(any "Cheers" fans, think Diane/Rebecca arguements on some boards.)

Comment

I thought Jack was only going to appear in the first episode of season 9 and then be gone for the rest of the season?
                        And there is going to be a 10th season?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                          I thought Jack was only going to appear in the first episode of season 9 and then be gone for the rest of the season?
                          And there is going to be a 10th season?!?!
                          RDA is scheduled to appear in 2 early episodes this season, then he is gone. As for a season 10, no one knows yet if there will be one. Check back the middle to end of August, we might know by then if the series has been renewed.

Hope that helps.

Comment

As long as teal'c is still around im happy

Comment

O'Neill might retire and live in his cabin and they might do a 24 and bring him back for advice and give the chance to show the fans that he is still part of the SGC even if he is retired
                              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                              X