This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the Gadmeer?

I want to see what happened to the Gadmeer . The planet should be done and have some reptile Gadmeer goodness on them already. An alliance with them could help a lot. They could give us power sources, ship technology, etc...:-D. I WANT THE GADMEER!

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Seems to me like the Gadmeer story arc may have been closed at the end of that episode.

But you never know... There could be something in store for them in Season 9 (as doubtful as it seems, there's always hope.)

Comment

What ep was this? I do not seem to remember it?

Comment

The proper thing to end them off is to say that they were destroyed by the Replicaters.

As an advanced species, they would be a detectable species to target and could have easily been destroyed by the Replicators. They did not seem as advanced as the Asgard (I could be mistaken. They seemed close but not as advanced as the Asgard) and therefore I think they might have fallen prey to the Replicators. Replicarter may have learned of the Gadmeer's existence from Daniel's mind (since she is capable of absorbing information faster than humans, Daniel and therefore the audience) and sent a few replicators to quickly annihilate that threat. However, the Earthlings are not as advanced as the Asgard but have superior weapons in dealing with the bugs.

Who knows. The story is over.

Comment

And it was Episode Scorched Earth.

Comment

Perhaps they are the Furlings ....
            The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Their probably still building their society.
              302's lead the way!

Comment

I had an idea about how the gadmeer could turn up again, in some sort of galactic summit (or something alongs those lines)

Really them turning up again would probably be nothing more than a cameo because the whole advanced race needing help has been done to death (cough*Asgard*cough)

Chances of a cameo could be good if TPTB think people would remember who the gadmeer are. Just look at Ayiana in "Rising"(which is one of my favourite bits
                sigpic

Comment

It would be a good story to revisit the Gadmeer, but since thier biology is sulfer based it would be interesting to see how they would visit them.

Comment

I like the idea that Earth tries to build some kind of Galactic Alliance between all of the advanced races we've met in the show and they'd meet on some planet (like the four races did on Heliopolus). I think it would be fun to see all of the races that fell through tha cracks that are Advanced.

Perfecto!

Comment

I say we get the Gadmeer to get on their ship . I think they can live in it, considering they built it.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Bring the Gadmeer back I mean it is an advanced friendly race
                        we should really revisit them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X