This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible end to the Ori

in a recent spoiler, it said that anubis was developing an army of ascended ancients to kill the good ascended ancients. What if sg1 finds a way to use the anubis army to kill the Orii. Please this is the cheapest ending ever

Originally posted by mahram
    in a recent spoiler, it said that anubis was developing an army of ascended ancients to kill the good ascended ancients. What if sg1 finds a way to use the anubis army to kill the Orii. Please this is the cheapest ending ever
    We haven't even started the new season yet or laid eyes on an Ori, and you want to kill them already? And cheaply???? When does the government EVER do anything cheaply?

Comment

Never. But this does raise an interesting question. How will the Ori eventually be defeated?
      302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
        Never. But this does raise an interesting question. How will the Ori eventually be defeated?
        Big honkin' space magnets. That's how we'll kill the Ori.

Comment

Who says they WILL be defeated? Much like the replicators.. they weren't defeated.. they were just pushed out of the MW, for now. As for a way to maybe make the Ori leave our galaxy (since for some reason they came to our galaxy because something we did got their attention, getting rid of Anubis?) - maybe the Ancients will get involved since this was their original grounds from were they did evolve..

//alz0rz

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            Big honkin' space magnets. That's how we'll kill the Ori.
            lol..WHAT?

Quote :
            As for a way to maybe make the Ori leave our galaxy (since for some reason they came to our galaxy because something we did got their attention, getting rid of Anubis?

Daniel did that on accident.
            302's lead the way!

Comment

Well, if SG-1 never found a way to totally destroy Anubis' ascended form, it should be interesting to see how they tackle the Orii. Heh, maybe if Anubis' prototype army do ascend and threaten the Ancient's existence they'll finally decide to get involved and do something.
              THOR: You should feel better momentarily and your memory will slowly return.
              O'NEILL: Teal'c – what's with the hair?

Comment

First of all, the Orii as far as we know never come to out galaxy, they send priors and, the army Anubis was creating arn't ascended they are advanced humans who are very close to ascension. Also there probably is a way to defeat the orii/ancients since repli-carter said there was a way to deastroy anubis locked inside daniels unconcious mind...

just my thoughts...

Comment

OK I said this in another thread. It's spelled Ori, 1 i.
                  302's lead the way!

Comment

Sorry i got it wrong, but telling me im wrong isnt going to do much good, just look at all the retards who can't spell 'asgard' right....

Comment

lol I was telling eveybody not trying to single you out. Yeah you do have a point. We need and SG-1/SGA spell checker.
                      302's lead the way!

Comment

Whoopsie, thanks for the correction . Heh, I'd be all for an SG-1/SGA name checker and not just for the funky names, I'm sick of seeing SG1: Alliance previews refering to a 'Dr. Carter'.
                        THOR: You should feel better momentarily and your memory will slowly return.
                        O'NEILL: Teal'c – what's with the hair?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                          First of all, the Orii as far as we know never come to out galaxy, they send priors and, the army Anubis was creating arn't ascended they are advanced humans who are very close to ascension. Also there probably is a way to defeat the orii/ancients since repli-carter said there was a way to deastroy anubis locked inside daniels unconcious mind...

just my thoughts...
                          Yer but Anubis wasn't fully ascended the Ori are.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Zero
                            Well, if SG-1 never found a way to totally destroy Anubis' ascended form, it should be interesting to see how they tackle the Orii. Heh, maybe if Anubis' prototype army do ascend and threaten the Ancient's existence they'll finally decide to get involved and do something.
                            I wonder if the Ancient energy box in Hide and Seek can contain Anubis, the Ori, or other ascended beings as it contained the energy creature they were studying. Of course, they could use their super-cosmic-powers to break out, but that would incure the wrath of the Others.

I have a feeling that if all of the Others (including the ascended Ancients) attacked the Ori or Anubis for using their powers inappropriately then they would be defeated. Oma by herself - and any single ascended being - is probably not enough to defeat another one.

Comment

We will defeat the Ori by sticking an Oar in there Eye...
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                              X