This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scjon
    Oh yes! And his costume. . That actually sticks in my mind more than the attire of all the system lords in Summit. And that really is saying something.
    I forgot about him, how I dont know

Comment

Originally posted by shinyredpants
      my dad: why do all these snake heads dress like it's the 80's and always look like Sting? *in reference to Khonsu in season 6*

Well I don't know, the last group of people that questioned the Goa'uld's fashion sense was executed in front of the entire village....all of them.
      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Ball's fashion sense is alright. Amaratsu looks good too Osiris was Osiris, the only reason she had a good fashion sense was because she had an Earth host.
        Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

Osisris did have an ok fashion sense but some of them were ridiculously dressed, but hey thats the Gou'ald for you

Comment

I really like baal once he comes to earth, the goauld really comes out in his style.

Comment

Working...
            X