This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VironX
    if the orii are really ascended beings, they cant really be killed. i mean, if anubis cant be killed by conventional means, then how do we kill them?\\

What do u think?
    Magnets. Big honkin' space magnets. That's how we'll get 'em!

Comment

well everything can be killed or destroyed it is jsut finding there weakness the orii can be destroyed but i imagine the ancients can kill them if they wernt so s*** scared of everything they come across. maybe the ancients can kill them but do not want to be bothered by the orii, are the orii more powerful then the anceints??

Comment

As I understand it, the Orii have to obey the same rules as the other ascended- i.e not interferring on too large a scale. So they pose as Gods and get the Priors to do all their dirty work. So to stop them, you would just have to get rid of their servants and then there's nothing they can do.

Comment

I agree with Jonzey. Stop the Priors, you stop the Ori. If the Ori step out of line in the MW, the ancients will more than likely step in. Who knows...Maybe the Ori will cross the line which may lead up to an ascended war between the two...LoL
          Last edited by GateMan2000; 11 July 2005, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I am in agreement aswell.
            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I'm partially in agreement you'd stop them for a while but then they culd just find more followers, say the wraith then the whole thing will start again.

Comment

Right...Once all of the priors are taken out, you will need to educate the people like the rebel jaffa did to the other jaffa. Tell them the Ori are false gods and show them why. (ie, anyone can ascend if they are enlightened enough) which doesn't make them gods.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                  I agree with Jonzey. Stop the Priors, you stop the Ori. If the Ori step out of line in the MW, the ancients will more than likely step in. Who knows...Maybe the Ori will cross the line which may lead up to an ascended war between the two...LoL
                  I also agree. Then you do the educate thing.
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Now lets get back on topic.

"Ori, worse then the Gou'uld"

If glowing people came down to Earth and said we are Angels fallow your true GOD. And you do and recieve everlasting life And you turn into a glowing angel as well. I thing their would be alot of people changing their religion. The Guo'uld have nothin' on them.
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

Now that would be a sight. Us lower-planed lifeforms witness to a war of all wars between ascended beings. All I could say is SWEET!! No battle witnessed between the system lords could light a torch to that kind of conflict.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I wonder if it would look like the northern lights.

Comment

let it be known i'm really not happy with the producers decision to make the Ori the next evil race in the sg-1 world. i mean i am not against the ori or anything, its just i think a far more logical choice in adversaries in stargate would be the Aschen. In the past the producers have brought back old adversaries like the replicators, the goa'uld, and whoever else was in the way (the trust...which i didnt like much either) but they only mention the aschen a couple times. The aschen are truly evil, bent on ruling the universe with their bio weapons and all that. They seem to be a bit more heartless then other adversaries which are just trying to more or less survive and thrive but the Aschen? what reasoning do they have? they seem to be doing well off, they could take over worlds that are uninhabited but no they choose to take over the worlds already with occupants and wiping them out!

Sorry...as for the Ori, while i dont think its the wisest choice, i hope they do a good job with them. I hope they dont give the Ori a real excuse to why they're doing what they are besides being hellbent on world domination.

I guess this was more Aschen related...i apologize =)

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                          Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                          Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I think they need an ep. with the Aschen in it. But not the one where they put us on trial. That's just stupid. That's like being sued because someone broke into your house and cut himself on the window coming in. We need the ep. where they gather all of their fleet and attack earth

Comment

Well if this season goes well, which I think it will, maybe we will see the aschen again - in a future season.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think the Ori will kick but. The writers have a way of writing in Mythology and the past and then turning it into now and how it be. They can go along ways with Arthuronian myth. (or how ever you spell it) The Ori can't realy do anything to us, they need their doci or preyers doing it for them.
                                With the Gua'uld you have the Jafa doing everything for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X