This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akren
    Considering the reasonings of this thread & the episode prototype, i am interest to find out how this will go when it airs. The idea of anyone being able to ascend & kill the ancients is scary...ascended beings are like the uber race in SG-1/SGA; as far as we know.

As for the Orri, they are like the Goa'uuld in terms of 'worship me or I will kill you' kinda deal, so I do not think they would take kindly to having anyone else share their limelight; & Anubis & the Orri would probably butt heads over whom the bigger bad was. The fact too that the Orri have the power ot attack an Ascended Ancient's mind (as mentioned in the preview/review of The 4th Horseman, S9) worries me.

All in all, I think this will be interesting to see this season on tape, & I for one hope it forces the upstart, 'we have such high morals, you unascended are all like insects to us' ancients off their high horse & FORCES them into the conflict for the galaxy. About time they were forced to do something instead of not interviening & just watching, might give them the shake-up they need.
    I bet all ascended have the same powers, the ori just use them
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

this seems to be an intersting storyline,hopefully we will find out more about the ancients and this new adversary...

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
        Let me rephrase my last post. How do you destroy matter?
        can you like burn energy?
        Save us from danger, save us from evil
        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I think this could end up with a war between the ancients and the Orii

Comment

Originally posted by twiggy
            can you like burn energy?
            no. energy is energy. u can change it but its still there.

matter is a form of energy. u burn a match u are just changing it to something different but it still the same.

matter can niether be created nor destroyed.
            come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Kinda like the saying "you can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him".
              302's lead the way!

Comment

energy cannot be either created nor destroyed only changed from one form to another.

Maybe they get absorbed
                jake o'niel ".......bite me"

Mythbusters....."I reject your reality and arbitrarily substitute it with my own"

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
                  no. energy is energy. u can change it but its still there.

matter is a form of energy. u burn a match u are just changing it to something different but it still the same.

matter can niether be created nor destroyed.
                  On the contrary, it can be both created AND destroyed :s. If it couldn't be created, then it wouldn't exist, and as for destroying it, when you split an atom, the matter ceases to exist.

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

As kind of a tie in between SG1 and SGA, I wonder if the Orii also learn the Altanis and everyone in the Pegasus galaxy.

Comment

I don't think so seeing as the Ori only learnt of Earth and the MW when Daniel and Vala have that accident linking themmentally to someone in the Ori's galaxy. What I find interesting is how the priors are so powerful, are they part-ascended? and if so wouldn't they be bound by the ancient's rule as Ori are? Also omniscience? I find it interesting that a fully ascended being does not have omniscience but they can happen to know certain things, I think the writers have been shaky in this area. Hopefully next season will clear up a lot.

Comment

I think this will clear up some of your questions.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...thantheg.shtml

Hope it helps.
                        302's lead the way!

Comment

Working...
                        X