This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jprime
    An interesting thing about zat guns is that I have never seen one offered that could open up and close. Are the ones on the show CGI?
    As far as I have heard, there are only a handfull of "working" (meaning opening and closing) zats...the rest are just non-working models.
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I guess they only need a few "working" zats, plus a few if somebody breaks 'em...for scenes were you never see them open and close non-opening versions could be used.awesome blowup doll idea!
      [email protected]
      http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
      One nation under dog
      There of which I stand alone
      A face in the crowd
      Unsung, against the mold
      Without a doubt
      Singled out
      The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Storm
        ...a Stargate (with a shimmery blue insert, of course...

Storm
        There is one of those "soothing" water-effects things on the market in the shape of a circle. It stands upright (just like a gate) and the water gets pumped through forming a poor-man's shimmering effect. I actually bought one as a joke for a relative of mine who is really into SG-1. Doesn't have the gate symbols on it, but I'm sure that problem could be solved.
        There is nothing cruvas with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard-VA
          There is one of those "soothing" water-effects things on the market in the shape of a circle. It stands upright (just like a gate) and the water gets pumped through forming a poor-man's shimmering effect. I actually bought one as a joke for a relative of mine who is really into SG-1. Doesn't have the gate symbols on it, but I'm sure that problem could be solved.

Really? I want one for my workdesk. (Will it fit on a workdesk?)It would make a neat focal point during those long, drawn-out daydreaming sessions while I wait for customers to call.

What's it called by? Where did you get it, and for how many deniros?
          Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I did make a Stargate out of Lego when I was younger... unfortunatley I couldn't create a stable wormhole through it, lego is no substitute for Naq'ida

Comment

I spotted a 1/2 size replica of a stargate in somebodies front garden last year. It was made of fibreglass and the guy had built it himself. He could make a fortune with that.
              sigpic

Comment

What? Ahh >_< that's so cool!

I've thought about trying to build a miniture version that has a rotating ring with some motors in that I can control through USB so I could make a dialing program on my laptop and link the two together and it'd be so cool and I've obviously had too much sugar as there's no punctuation throughout this whole section

weeeeeeee chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                  Really? I want one for my workdesk. (Will it fit on a workdesk?)It would make a neat focal point during those long, drawn-out daydreaming sessions while I wait for customers to call.

What's it called by? Where did you get it, and for how many deniros?

I picked up one at a local Kohls, but there are probably other places that carry it. As a matter of fact, I found a picture of it at amazon.com tonight. It's called "HoMedics WFL-STRM EnviraScape Streaming Waters Illuminated Indoor Fountain, Copper" and you can get it for about $20. Oh, and it definitely can fit on your desk at work, although you will need an electrical outlet if you want your gate powered up.
                  There is nothing cruvas with me.

Comment

Hey, that's pretty cool. Too bad the circle one doesn't come in silver.

Comment

That's why they make paint silly.
                      "Maktal shree! Loc'tak. Mek'ta satak Oz! Moktal Oz. Moktal Oz, Kree!" - Daniel Jackson

"So, you want to be my Oma?" - Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                      X