This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two New Episode Titles unveiled

I haven't seen this posted here so sorry if it has - I'll let the mods know so they can lock this if there is.

Source: Gateworld.net

"Collateral Damage" is currently in the pre-production phase

"Beach Head" -- is also currently in pr-production phase.

For the news topic view http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...tlesunve.shtml

hmm I actually expected beachhead to be for sga

Comment

Same here for some reason we know more about SG-1 season 9 then Atlantis season 2.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

This is a gut feeling but I think Beach Head sounds like a title for a comedic episode.....it doesnt feel in real well with the other serious episode titles for SG-1......weird.

Comment

So who will die in "Collateral Damage"? Sounds like a death episode, maybe it is after the mid-season finale. Deals with the aftermath.

Comment

hmmmm... we better get some kick@$$ episodes about the Ancients and the Orii.

So far, i've only seen 2 episodes revolving around Arthurian legends and that's the premiere Avalon Pt. 1 & Pt. 2. I want much more Ancient and Orii episodes than Jaffa episodes.

The title "Babylon" sounded like a great episode for an Ancient story (like how their civilization fell to pieces..etc), but it got used up for a jaffa.

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto

So far, i've only seen 2 episodes revolving around Arthurian legends and that's the premiere Avalon Pt. 1 & Pt. 2. I want much more Ancient and Orii episodes than Jaffa episodes.

The title "Babylon" sounded like a great episode for an Ancient story (like how their civilization fell to pieces..etc), but it got used up for a jaffa.
              I believe “Origin” is to do with ancients and Orii as well.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto

i couldnt agree more.

if they do not tell us about the plague this season, im going to pout like a child and boycott season 10 lol.
                come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

'Collateral Damage' hey....

Arnie's gonna be on SG1!!!

'Beach Head', maybe it involves an invasion of something?

Comment

I think a healthy balance between Arthurian legend and dealing with the ramifications of the construction of the Free Jaffa Nation should go hand-in-hand and be dealt with accordingly, respectively. Granted, one is a fresher concept than the other, but you people regard the Jaffa episodes as nothing but one formula. In truth, this is an entirely new, and -- very fresh -- take on their situation and a natural progression which should be enveloped thoroughly and seen as much as possible.
                    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Beach Head sounds suspiciously similiar to a Foothold-like episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Bong
                        I was thinking the same thing. Maybe those aliens are making a return.

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor
                        I think a healthy balance between Arthurian legend and dealing with the ramifications of the construction of the Free Jaffa Nation should go hand-in-hand and be dealt with accordingly, respectively. Granted, one is a fresher concept than the other, but you people regard the Jaffa episodes as nothing but one formula. In truth, this is an entirely new, and -- very fresh -- take on their situation and a natural progression which should be enveloped thoroughly and seen as much as possible.
                        I'm looking forward to seeing the Jaffa build their nation. There should be a lot of work, and a lot of struggles, as they try to develop self-rule.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Bong
                          How do you know it's not a beachhead from our point of view; that maybe we've managed to capture some important territory of the enemy, or something like that? Of course, it'd probably be in the latter part of the season if that were the case, most likely.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

'Collateral Damage' could deal with a ship (X-302 or alien ship) crashing in a poulated area on Earth, causing collateral damage. It would be a cool SFX shot and see how the SGC would cover it up.

- "I ask you. What could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?"
                            - "Lose it…it meant go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one’s faculties, three fries short of a happy meal….WACKO!"
                            - "I'm taking this loop off..."
                            - "Did they try the doughnuts? You made sure they were krispy kremes right?"
                            - "Carter, all I heard was matrix, and I found those films quite confusing."
                            - "I played Def Jam Vendetta."

Comment

Originally posted by captain_kirk999
                              'Collateral Damage' could deal with a ship (X-302 or alien ship) crashing in a poulated area on Earth, causing collateral damage. It would be a cool SFX shot and see how the SGC would cover it up.
                              I hope not because I am sick of SG-1 covering every thing up and making it look so easily I mean I was really surprised the managed to cover up the attack by anubis fleets in “Lost City”.

Comment

Working...
                              X