This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abydos 01
    In season I've heard Teal'c gets his own apartment off base.
    Does this mean he has lost his symbol on his forehead or does he have an endless supply of head gear in his closet?
    A related question: Will he go by his "Murray" Alias? Also, where did the name "Murray" come from?
    -GuyFromOH
    I'm a guy, from Ohio.
    ------------------------------------
    Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
    Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
    cool!"

Comment

I assume that the Air Force will be taking care of vital documents and setting up other things for Teal'c, like how they did for the young Jack O'Neill clone. Actually, they probably have done it already after Teal'c became a member of SG-1. I really am looking forward to seeing his apartment! Shouldn't Teal'c get plastic surgery to get his seal of Apophis removed? It kind of must disturb him -- I mean, wouldn't you be bothered to have a tattoo branded of your worst enemy on your bod?

I don't know where the "Murray" thing comes from but it is funny. Haha... and the hats he wears, especially the cowboy one...
      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Murry came from 1969 didn't it - in one of O'Neill's humourus naming attempts (starsky and hutch???)

If I were Teal'c I'd keep the symbol on there - a reminder to everyone else where I came from, and how I defied my God and became free.

Comment

Hmmm... that's a good way to look at it, but I would go one step further and put one of those red circles with a diagonal line through it... you know, NO SMOKING... like, NO APOPHIS

Otherwise I'm not sure how it exemplifies defiance . . .
          Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
          more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Because everyone's well aware of Teal'c the Shol'va!

Comment

Oh yes! Sho... va? Wha?
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
              X