This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newbie
    Evey one like RDA's character, he is just the best...even Picard was not that cool
    ....careful....

....be careful.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
      What are you talking about?
      Picard wasn't cool.
      Sorry, Sela, he just wasn't.
      Now, Data and 7 of 9, they were cool.
      You can guess why I like 7. Let's just say she got me..um...excited.
      Picard, not cool? Define "cool"...we obviously have different definitions going on here.

Picard is the ultimate of "cool". The only Trek character cooler than Picard was Sisko, and if you say that Benjamin was not cool, then there's no hope for you.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Picard is behavin less childlike than Jack, that's why Jack is cool .... don't mix Childish and childlike

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          Picard, not cool? Define "cool"...we obviously have different definitions going on here.

Picard is the ultimate of "cool". The only Trek character cooler than Picard was Sisko, and if you say that Benjamin was not cool, then there's no hope for you.
          I'm guessing that Sisko was in DS9 because I have no idea who he was.

How was Picard cool?

Name one cool thing that Picard did that was cool, other than be assimilated by the borg, which is exactly was made 7 so cool, and of course those amazingly large...tracks of land. If you've seen Monty Python and the Holy Graile you'll get it.
          Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
            I'm guessing that Sisko was in DS9 because I have no idea who he was.

How was Picard cool?

Name one cool thing that Picard did that was cool, other than be assimilated by the borg, which is exactly was made 7 so cool, and of course those amazingly large...tracks of land. If you've seen Monty Python and the Holy Graile you'll get it.
            Now Sisko was KEWL!
            Q turns up and tries to piss around on Sisko's station and good ol' benny boi floors up in one punch.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Picard was cool because he is wise, old, and experience, and also serious...he is a good example to follow

Comment

I know Rick is a comic in his own way, but when Teal'c was saying that line in Birthright(shal kak nem ron) Which I though he was saying (shall kick nimron)how many times did Rick kick Chis when he said that line? Or is it just me thinking stupid lines?

Comment

I love Jack's humor and sarcasm. It's one of the things that got me hooked on Stargate. It's never too much...

I also like the interactions between Jack and Daniel; Jack and Teal'c.

D: "Yes, you did!"
                  J: "No, I didn't!"
                  D: "Did"
                  J: "Did not", etc.

Cracks me up every time.

Comment

Lets just face it Jack kicks ass and it sure is funny to watch him at work

Comment

Originally posted by chiefchucky
                      Lets just face it Jack kicks ass and it sure is funny to watch him at work
                      I know it will be hard to figure out which character is my favorite. Besides being not hard to stare at, Jack's humor always makes me laugh.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jack is the man. He is to the point, funny and knows how to break the ice. He has this child like look of the world. It's either right or wrong and with the greater good in mind that he does what he does. I find his wit to be right on the mark with the situtation. I will admit that he sometimes over the top thou, but that's what makes Jack. Jack.

Spoiler Space
                        ****** USE IT *******
                        SFA rank - Sgt-At-Arms

To find out more vist the FAQ

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogma of war!

Comment

Working...
                        X