This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mio
    Can Replicators see things that are 180 degrees out of phase, or whatever?

However, I do want Reetu......
    Well they only have to absorb the TER tech.

Comment

The Replicators, Baal, The Reetu, Klorel... sounds like a lot to shove into a single season without making it way too rushed... unless that's the idea. Sounds to me like a ninth year isn't completely impossible.
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakjuh
        Ok, sure, he was taught the ways of peace and being one with nature, but doesn't that put question marks on Anubis as well?
        He fooled the Ancients for quite some time
        Did he? we have absolutely NO idea how long Annubis was ascended for. It may have been all of thirty seconds, and they bumped him right out of the club. Just because he disappeared off the galactic scene thousands of years ago doesn't means he spent those thousands of years as an ascended being. he could have been lurking around for most of them *after* his forced partial descension, incorporeal and impotent, trying to find ways and means to build up his power base.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          What makes you think Anubis had them fooled at all? Maybe he figured out the secret to Ascension on his own. I have a theory about that... If I manage to work it into my fic, I'll let you know.
          We KNOW he figured out how to ascend on his own.... Daniel said so in Lost City.

Comment

Anubis figured out to ascend on his own. The Ancients did not want him so they banished him from attempting to make the entire journey to ascension. However, he got stuck somewhere between human existance and ascension
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by MagnoliaAnaglypta
              Did he? we have absolutely NO idea how long Annubis was ascended for. It may have been all of thirty seconds, and they bumped him right out of the club. Just because he disappeared off the galactic scene thousands of years ago doesn't means he spent those thousands of years as an ascended being. he could have been lurking around for most of them *after* his forced partial descension, incorporeal and impotent, trying to find ways and means to build up his power base.
              Well, it must have been some time since he had some knowledge of the Ancients.
              Daniel was ascended for a year and didnt even know most things.

And i doubt Anubis would have gone into hiding for several thousands of years. Doesn't strike me as the character who would do that.
              Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

But he didn't necessarily ascend the moment he disappeared. He was banished, so he will probably have gone underground to begin planning his evil return to power. He may have been plotting for thousands of years (or possibly he took a Ha'tak or two and travelled to another galaxy...something that may come up in Atlantis, apologies if it does and I've not added a spoiler warning...)
                He probably ascended only a few decades/centuries before he made his return to the "public eye", and then spent the remainder of the time assembling his army...

Comment

They should definantly bring back Klorel in a new host body (Keith Hamilton Cobb??). It would be the perfect way to bring the show full circle... I would love to see the return of the serpant guards!

Comment

SPOILERS FOR THE WHOLE SHOW PAST AND FUTURE FOLLOW:

The old bad guys who could come back from varying degrees of deadness in a reasonably straightforward [scfi] manner:

Klorel, Zipacna, Hathor - less likely, Re'tu, Aschen, The Replicators, Baal, Olokun, Morrigan, Bastet, Kali the Destroyer, and Svarog.
                    Anubis must be the entity coming back in Lockdown - as a disembodied presence, trying to get through the stargate so I doubt it will be him in the season opener.

Definetely deceased (in this time and dimension):
                    Ra, Seth, Bynarr, Cronus, Cronus' girlyfriend in 'that' catsuit, Apophis, Marduk, Mot, Osiris, Isis, Tanith, Heru'ur, Terok (tortures Teal'c for Heru'ur), Nirrti, Linea (The Destroyer of Worlds), Simmons' Goa'uld, Ramius and Tilgath, Thoth, Amonet, Imhotep.

There are many there who werent really big villians eg Thoth, Ramius, Terok on both those lists, and Iv missed off some who were only ever mentioned but not seen. Probably forgot a few too .

I vote Apophis! (with Klorel and Zippy as his right hand men)

Comment

Stargate Command receives a distress call from Kelowna- Jonas has been abducted. No one knows how, who or why, except that the kidnapper was definitely NOT local. Jack dispatches SG-1 to investigate and they uncover clues to lead them to suspect that Nirrti is back and that SHE has Jonas. Carter rightly supposes it has something to do with the experimenting Nirrti was performing on Jonas and her interest in Jonas's "superior genetics". Can they track her down to her hideout and rescue Jonas before it's too late? Or is Jonas doomed to be another in a long line of victims sacrificed to Nirrti's quest for a hok'taur?

It'd never happen, but it'd make a nifty ep.

Comment

Hmm.. yeah. Could be Nirrti still had someone loyal enough to spirit away her body to a sarcophagus.
                        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

ok people have been saying ra, apophis anubis etc. but i ve been thinkin it could be klorel i mean we never new for sure or not if he is dead or not, annd he would hate sg-1 enough to make it work

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
                            ok people have been saying ra, apophis anubis etc. but i ve been thinkin it could be klorel i mean we never new for sure or not if he is dead or not, annd he would hate sg-1 enough to make it work
                            People keep saying Klorel, and while that IS a distinct possibility, I never got the impression that he was ever much of an enemy. The big deal with him was that his host was Skaara. That was about it, at least as far as I can remember.

Technically, I dunno if Nirrti would count eaither, since she's still kinda recent, but the idea popped into my head and I went with it.

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
                              I watched the episode with the Triad the other day.
                              Klorel is still alive and was sent (in a box which was visible) to some Goa'Uld planet of his choice

I wouldn't mind if it was Klorel though. I agree he has enough reasons.
                              SG-1 pretty much were responsible for not only the death of Apophis but also that he lost a host, now prolly with a new host, he could seek revenge
                              Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

I didn't read the entire thread, so sorry if I'm repeating anything. I think it would be cool if The Replicators could be taken as hosts. I guess it couldn't really happen since they are 'android', but think of how crazy that could be!

Magespell

Comment

Working...
                                X