Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure they'll change it this season. They have used this one for two seasons now. I know they used the original one for five
    __

__

Comment

The one they've used in season 7 is not the same as the one from season 6. It's similar, yes, but with many different shots as well as the obvious difference that one has Michael Shanks in it and the other has Corin Nemec.

So yeah, there will have to be a new one for season 8 since Don S. Davis won't be on it, but it may still be very similar to the last two.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I wonder if the new doctor will have a place in the opening credits for season 8?

Does anyone know?
        sigpic

Comment

So far, we don't even really know who the doctor although there has been vague spoilers, but it's nothing confirmed. My guess is just that her name will appear like Teryl's did
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar9
            I wonder if the new doctor will have a place in the opening credits for season 8?
            Never gonna happen.

Comment

The doctor will probably not be in the opening credits, cause if Teryl R. didn't get into the opening credits (which i thought she should have been), i think the new one will not, if the new doctor is, then the crew of Stargate is just plain mean.
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The new doctor won't be in the opening sequence for the same reason TR wasn't: They are not actually regulars on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                  The new doctor won't be in the opening sequence for the same reason TR wasn't: They are not actually regulars on the show.
                  Or that... Hahah!
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                  X