Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was still going with the Lemmings theme, but ok, nuked Ewoks. I'm sorry, my image of Ewoks has been corrupted after playing SW: Galactic Battlegrounds with "Simon the Ewok".

Comment

Screw Ewoks. They're annoying and make me sneeze.

Comment

Which is why I'm sticking with Lemmings for now. Actually, no, I'm sticking with Lemmings b/c I like Lemmings more, not b/c Ewoks make you sneeze.

Comment

O.o Are you belittling the severity of my allergies?!? I'm sure DJ would be glad to help me handle you.

Comment

You forgot Janet Frasier, she was big on anti-histamines as well. I know allergies can be a pain, I've had the shots and the anti-histamines to prove it. I woulldn't be surprided if I am allergic to Ewoks, furry little buggers.

Comment

From the episode list for S8, It doesnt look like these questions will be answered. Still issues I would like to have light shined upon:

1. What happened to Nick Ballard with the giants from the nintendo-blocking pyrimid?

2. Are we every going to see these furlings?

3. Were the Tollan Completely whiped out? There was only 1 Ha`tak. If not I would like to see Narim come back... (just not as Weirs husband.....)

4. Did the Nox dissapear from the galaxy? They just stood by while the Tollan were attacked. If the writers had anymore plans for them I wouldhave thought saving the Tollan (again) would have been a good time to bring them back. But where are they???

As for the ancients, I am sure we will find out alot more of them in Atlantis. After all it is based in their lost city. Lets hope they cover these issues before they show stops filming.

Comment

Working...
              X