Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Re'tu Rebels are still out there somewhere...
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by thor9
      Who do you think that nemesis reeturning is?
      Originally posted by David
      It's a great twist. I don't think anyone will be dissapinted.

Hmmm.... I really thought the returning nemesis would be the human replicators escaping the time thingie (technical term). Then we'd have a big "replicator vs. Goa'uld system lord" battle.

Now after reading this comments of David's I'm not so sure, but maybe he's just trying to keep us guessing.

I'm still betting on the replicators. Of course we last saw Apophis being overrun by replicators and we know the replicators advanced and took human form. Maybe we're going to get a combination.....a human replicator who looks like Apophis.
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
        I think I'm well within my rights to say, STFU, that's even bordering on slandering David DeLuise.

Anyway, David, twist?

SPOILERS for Season 8's New Order highlight to read
        You mean the Replicators right? .... it better not be Apophis!

Someone needs to take a chill pill man.

I hate him, the majority of the people hate him, he would make a great new bad guy. Daniels ex girlfriend became a bad guy why not Pete? I call it "Freedom of Speech" considering the guy I want to be a bad guy IS NOT REAL!!!!

I was thinking that Kes, that would shockly fit into the show.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
          Who do you think that nemesis reeturning is?
          I think it will be Kurt Russel as O'neil.
          Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

I would have loved to have seen a Replicators Vs Anubis battle... but I suppose the best I can hope for now is Replicators Vs Baal. I've always liked the Replicators as an enemy, and I felt that Ian Buchanan did an absolutely brilliant job of playing First.

I think the big battle that almost everybody would like to see, but is highly unlikely is The Wraith Vs The Goa'uld. Might make for a good theatrical release?
            "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

The Replicators are cool, but I didn't really like the episode Unnatural Selection.

Comment

Working...
              X