This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tok'ra playtime

the tok'ra have been at war for... around 2000 years. that's gotta be stressful. i would love to see an episode to see what they do for fun...

karaoke? with their goauld voices, that be cool...

football or some sort of similar contact sport? thatd be awesome... with the strength of a goauld in a host, it'd be so much fun... and they can heal any concussions or broken bones, so that'd be super fun... (this coming from a football player in high school) haha...

what do you guys think they do for fun? besides watching the light... lol

That would be kinda funny, they are portrayed as being so serious (barring Selmak) that seeing any of them have any sort of fun would seem strange.

Tok'Ra Karaoke...

I think they do quiet things to relax, like hiking or something, or take the cargo ship for a cruise around the solar system.

Here's a semi related question, does anybody know how to flange a voice so it sounds like a Goa'uld?

Comment

flange? i can do an ok impression of a goauld voice. lower ur trachea to make ur voice deep. once u get enough practice to make it deep enough, try to make it oscillate. um drinking gatorade tends to coagulate saliva, so the resulting phlem makes a nice vibrating noise... haha. ive noticed that sticking a vibrating massaging device thing to ur throat creates a far more convincing oscillation, although ud have the humming noise in the background. people say my goauld voice is pretty convincing haha... some ppl who dont even know what stargate is have said it was cool. although some that know what im trying to imitate think im lame haha. but if by flange, u mean change it electronically, i wouldnt know how... lol

Comment

o but i dunno how it would sound for a girl... there arent enough stargate fans around here... so noone would be willing to try haha.

Comment

There has been a discussion about the sports aliens play. Check it out.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ghlight=sports
          If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            Tok'Ra Karaoke...
            Favorite songs:

I've got you under my skin

Can't get you outta my mind

Party for two

When Korra, the Tok'Ra in Deadman Switch said, "Somehow, I must find a way to pay tribute to what you have done for me and the Tok'ra," it sounded, to me, like he was a poet or songwriter or some such thing.

Did anyone else pick up that vibe?
            Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
            "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
            One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
            resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
            confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
            A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
            The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
              Favorite songs:

I've got you under my skin

Can't get you outta my mind

Party for two

When Korra, the Tok'Ra in Deadman Switch said, "Somehow, I must find a way to pay tribute to what you have done for me and the Tok'ra," it sounded, to me, like he was a poet or songwriter or some such thing.

Did anyone else pick up that vibe?
              lol, actually no I didnt but I have a new song for your record!!!

Just the two of us.

Comment

Working...
              X