This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S7 shipper moments

I'm making a Sam & Jack sig banner and I have the s7 box set only. So I need a list of the ship moments so I can screen cap them. I already have...

Grace Kiss
    End of Death Knell
    Lost City face to face on the cargo ship
    Lost City face to face when Jack is in the chair passed out.
    Heroes Pt. 2 hug

Now this seems like enough to make a banner with, but some of them arent so great and I like to have a bunch to chose from.
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

Go S/J! But this question should really go into the 'S/J Ship Family Discussion Thread', instead of making a whole new thread.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Yep you pretty much got all of umm here are some more.....

Evolution Part 2
      Hereos Part 1 (stairs and coffee seen)
      Beginning of Avenger 2.0
      Fragile Balance

that's all I can think of right now
      Come over and play at the Shipper Family Thread we won't bite

Comment

Grace without a question the best ship kiss real or otherwise

Comment

it's the only ship kiss if i remember correctly
          "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

But this question should really go into the 'S/J Ship Family Discussion Thread', instead of making a whole new thread.
            Why? This seems to me to be a specific question - one that could easily get lost in amidst a large thread. On any other forum I visit, setting it out apart from the masses would be considered a sensible course of action.

In answer to your question:

The scene in Lost City when Jack and Sam are sitting on the sofa in Jack's house, has a lot of nice moments in it.

I also like the scene in Evolution 2 in Sam's lab - when Jack tells her he's going to find Daniel. It's subtle, but it's all in the eyes. Beautiful.

The elevator scene at the start of Chimera.

Albion
            Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
              Why? This seems to me to be a specific question - one that could easily get lost in amidst a large thread. On any other forum I visit, setting it out apart from the masses would be considered a sensible course of action.

In answer to your question:

The scene in Lost City when Jack and Sam are sitting on the sofa in Jack's house, has a lot of nice moments in it.

I also like the scene in Evolution 2 in Sam's lab - when Jack tells her he's going to find Daniel. It's subtle, but it's all in the eyes. Beautiful.

The elevator scene at the start of Chimera.

Albion
              season7 is like a romantic story actually

Comment

the end of evolution when they're standing in the gateroom with Jack's "Lunch" look..
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                  it's the only ship kiss if i remember correctly
                  Window of Opportunity is another.

Comment

Working...
                  X