This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NightGloom
    I can't believe they killed him off. And why did they kill him off? For the SHIPPY storyline. What occurred during the episode when Janet died? Shippy angst. I'm so sick of them killing off characters for the ship storyline.

Oh well, at least I saw the spoilers for it this time.
    Amen to that. I, too, am sick of them killing good character so they can inundate us with more of the sam/jack ship. I'm sick of that ship, I'm sick of them killing off good characters, I'm sick of them killing off the Tok'Ra (which if it had been done right could have been a great set of story arcs.) Martouf especially, Fraiser, Skaara, Kawalsky, the list goes on... all for ship or "dramatic affect". In fact, although, I thought I'd never say it, I'm pretty much sick of the show. I used to love Carter and Daniel together. I used to love Carter's character. I think this entire season I've watched six episodes all the way through and out of that three made me feel like throwing up because of the Ship between two characters that should never have been together in the first place. Now they've killed another of my favorite characters and for what? Something that character (Jacob Carter) would never have said in a million years. (He's too military,he'd have told her to get her head out of her butt and forget Jack) I hope that Browder, Shanks and Judge can save the show, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

And by the way, I really don't care if you people want to push little red buttons. I've never followed the crowd just to get brownie points and I'm not about to start now.

Kat

Pagan Twylight's
    Stargate SG-1
    Tok'Ra FriendlyFanfiction
    http://www.pagantwylight.com
    Symbiotica
    http://tokra.fandomnet.com/fic2/index.php
    There comes a moment of sadness, with the setting of the sun.
    Not for the sins committed, but for the things I have not done.
    Minot Savage

Comment

Working...
    X