Where Can I get this show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Can I get this show

Where Can I get this show, I have looked everywhere for the stargate series even youtube cause im dumb, where can I find it?

It used to be available via the Stagate command site,but none of my links work so that's no help.

Allegedly you can view it via Roku without needing to buy anything but that may have changed since July.
    If anyone can confirm that ,that'd be cool - or if there are any other licenced sites.

No pirate/other means links as ever....
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      It used to be available via the Stagate command site,but none of my links work so that's no help.

Allegedly you can view it via Roku without needing to buy anything but that may have changed since July.
      If anyone can confirm that ,that'd be cool - or if there are any other licenced sites.

No pirate/other means links as ever....

Ok, I think ima try Prime, but get the Addon

Comment

You can rent or buy it from Amazon.co.uk for £3.50 or 4£.

Rent it for 4$ or buy it for 15$ (?) from Amazon.com.

It's on Apple TV, Google Play ... and there are pirate options too (obviously) though I suspect with less than zero seeds.

@Bagpuss -- Stargate Command has been dead since middle of 2019 or was it the start of 2020.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I just found it tonight and watched the first three episodes. It would not let me download it to watch later, and I was not impressed with what I saw.
          It was written/produced (or some-such) by the guys that made the original movie, so it contradicts the TV series SG1.
          Anyway it was not a fan favourite & only lasted the ten episodes, and went the way of the dodo.
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
            It was written/produced (or some-such) by the guys that made the original movie, so it contradicts the TV series SG1.
            No, Devlin had nothing do with it.

The director Mercedes Bryce was one of the producers too. It's very low-budget.

Anyway it was not a fan favourite & only lasted the ten episodes, and went the way of the dodo.
            It was never meant to be more than 10 episodes. It's a webseries.
            I have it as one download and well... the cast is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

No, Devlin had nothing do with it.
              I apologise Falcon, I did not read the credits at the end properly. I fleetingly saw Devlin & Emmerich's names, but a closer look reveals it was only based on characters created by them.

I thought it was meant to continue with other back stories of cast characters (as in 'Origins of ....'), but was so badly received that it was scrapped.

Yes, the cast was OK. I think it was MGM's grab for cash by limiting distribution that upset the fans the most. I know it did me.
              http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I think it was MGM's grab for cash by limiting distribution that upset the fans the most. I know it did me.
                That was definitely a problem.

Kinda like what Paramount is doing now to the Trek-family with limiting access to Discovery, and other Trek series for that matter.

Comment

Pluto has this on demand, along with Atlantis, SG-1, Universe, and all the movies for free. They also have a stargate "live" channel that constantly airs Atlantis, Universe, and SG-1. It airs commercials here and there, some PC addblockers minimize them.

Comment

It should be noted that the Stargate content is most likely only available to the USA.

Comment

Working...
                    X