lets see how difficult this one is

How does someone like anubis ascend?
    . . . .. . . .

Comment

Threads?

No conspiracy!!!

Comment

Descent!

I have no idea how to alter a stargate to perform such a function. I don't know of anyone who can.
        I think I know someone...

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Sam and her dad. Reckoning.

We're in no position to be helping anyone. We're about to evacuate.
          GOing back there's a really bad idea.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Rising

I know you used the gate's automatic update program to diceminate a dialing prgram virus to the entire network.
            With a virus you initially planted in my stargate.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Reckoning again, Ba'al. <a ba'al quote. what a shock. PS. that smut is done for you and your musketeers>

What did you do?
              I, didn't do anything. it was teal'c, sam, and Jonas. they thought of something.
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                Reckoning again, Ba'al. <a ba'al quote. what a shock. PS. that smut is done for you and your musketeers>
                I don't like smut remember? I'll read it after me and one of my other musketeers get out off the IM.

What did you do?
                I, didn't do anything. it was teal'c, sam, and Jonas. they thought of something.
                Abyss

I hate you.
                Well it can't get any worse now, can it?
                Oh no, i'm rapidly working up to "despise"

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                  I don't like smut remember? I'll read it after me and one of my other musketeers get out off the IM.

Abyss

I hate you.
                  Well it can't get any worse now, can it?
                  Oh no, i'm rapidly working up to "despise"
                  Redemption part 2, Sam and McKay

"I thought Heaven would be a little more up-scale."

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The Nox

Well for instance, that man there right behind Teal'c, he doesn't realize it, but he just put eight cubes of sugar into his coffee, and that lady over at the counter, she's been reading the same article for half an hour. Since we sat down, that waitress has dropped her tray twice and the cook has done three wrong orders INCLUDING my hamburger, which I ordered medium rare, but is in fact well done. It's like the whole town is half asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                      The Nox

Well for instance, that man there right behind Teal'c, he doesn't realize it, but he just put eight cubes of sugar into his coffee, and that lady over at the counter, she's been reading the same article for half an hour. Since we sat down, that waitress has dropped her tray twice and the cook has done three wrong orders INCLUDING my hamburger, which I ordered medium rare, but is in fact well done. It's like the whole town is half asleep.
                      Nightwalkers

"We've only kept ahead of the Gou'ald by not biting off more than we can chew... usually."

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Nightwalkers

I'll post a new one in a sec.
                        I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

Nightalkers

I guess you can't really tell me what happened…all that top-secret, James Bond stuff, right?

Comment

haha, never mind, go with that one.
                            I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              Nightwalkers

"We've only kept ahead of the Gou'ald by not biting off more than we can chew... usually."
                              Cure

I guess you can't really tell me what happened…all that top-secret, James Bond stuff, right?

Comment

Was that O'Neill's wife in Cold Lazerus?

or Sam's dad from the Tok'ra? or Secrets?
                                Last edited by Wandering Tamer; 11 March 2005, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X