X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak
    Summit?
    nope

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

fair game =?
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
        fair game =?
        Thats the one

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

hold i'll go next

Comment

Actually, throughout history the idea's pretty rare. Most cultures usually assume things the other way around. (Off Jack's look) I'm just ... saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
              Actually, throughout history the idea's pretty rare. Most cultures usually assume things the other way around. (Off Jack's look) I'm just ... saying.
              Cor'Ai

"We see the subtle point you're trying to make."

Comment

Past and Present?

If so,

O'Neill: Just a minute!
                AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles
                  Past and Present?

If so,

O'Neill: Just a minute!
                  The Serpents Lair

"See, I knew it! I knew you liked me. Ha, I was right!"

Comment

Urgo
                    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                      Urgo
                      Thats the one

Comment

"I really don't care."
                        *THUNK*

Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

"I really don't care."
                          I'm pretty sure it was said at least once in...The Lost City

"Let me know what wacky alien stuff you find in there."

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
                            I'm pretty sure it was said at least once in...The Lost City
                            Nope. Sorry. I checked.
                            *THUNK*

Comment

Nope. Sorry. I checked.
                              Weir says it, when she's talking to the president about the job...but if it wasn;t the one you were thinking of, I'll keep thinking on it.

Edit: Weir says it to Kinsey; "...but at this point I really don't care anymore."

Obviously not what you were thinking though...so I'll be back with the correct episode, give me a bit to think about it.

Comment

Red Sky?

If thats the one...back to my quote...

"Let me know what wacky alien stuff you find in there."

Comment

Working...
                                X