No announcement yet.

Best Stargate line 1st to 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st - Y'know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water! ... Next up: parting the Red Sea. - Samantha Carter (SG-1) (50)
    2nd - Carter...I CAN SEE MY HOUSE!! - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    3rd - Indeed - Teal'c (SG-1) (50)
    4th - I care about her, a lot more than I'm supposed to - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    5th - With all due respect, Sir... - Samantha Carter (SG-1) (50)
    6th - Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you take just one day off?! - Sam (SG-1) (50)
    7th - Carter, they're all yellow - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    8th - Undomesticated equines cannot remove me. - Teal'c (SG-1) (50)
    9th - I've seen this movie - it hits Paris - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    10th - Godspeed - George Hammond (SG-1) (50)
    11th - I have an idea - Sam (SG-1) (50)
    12th - For cryin' out loud - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    13th - I'm allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? [..] Never in my life would I have imagined giving that order. - General Hammond (SG-1, Moebius) (50)
    14th - O'Neill, two L's - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    15th - "Holy Hannah!" - Sam Carter and Jacob Carter (SG-1) (50)
    16th - Crap - John Sheppard (SGA) (50)
    17th - Room full of gold and jewels, and Dr. Daniel Jackson finds the one book. - Cameron Mitchell (SG-1) - (50)
    18th - I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside, doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle. - Samantha Carter (SG-1, Children of the Gods) (50)
    19th - It's a blast door! - O'Neill to Reynolds (SG-1, Reckoning) (50)
    20th - In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you - Teal'c (SG-1) (50)
    21th - That's Lt. Col. errand boy to you - Sheppard (SGA) (50)
    22nd - O'Neill: In the middle of my back swing?! (50)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

- O'Neill: We didn't spring a leak. Though I may have just... taken one. (40)
    - Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (30)
    - Knowing what you can do in the heat of the moment, when there is no time to think - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (21)
    - Yeehaa - General Hammond (SG-1, Into the Fire) (21)
    - Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (21)
    - I am your death, that is all you need to know - Steve (SGA) (11)
    - All I can do is try and change what happens from now on. I don't want you to exonerate me, I just want to be given the opportunity to prove that I can make a difference. - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (10)
    - Oh, Please! Teal'c's like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. [to Teal'c] Come-come on, tell 'em how deep you are. [to O'Neill, excitedly] You'll be lucky if you understand this. - Daniel Jackson (8)
    - Hammond: I thought the devices were supposed to enhance them physically, not make them stupid! (5)
    - Oh, by the way Colonel with interest you owe me $539.50. - General Hammond (SG-1, 1969) (4)
    - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
    - You ended that sentence with a preposition. Bastard. Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (4)
    - Jackson: I'm confident. O'Neill: Me too. Teal'c: As am I.(SG-1) (3)
    - I don't know who built the pyramids. - Daniel Jackson (Stargate 1994) (2)
    - Give my regards to King Tut, ***hole - Jack O'Neill (Stargate 1994) (2)
    - We have got the best jobs in the world, don't we? - Cameron Mitchell (SG-1) (1)
    - O'Neill: Carter? Carter: The technology implanted in our brains, sir. We're looking at some sort of visual communication interface. Controlled hallucination. O'Neill: So... I... What? Urgo: He gets confused. By the way, who is Mary Steenburgen?(2)
    - Jackson: We were kind of hoping you could beam them out. Jacob: Beam them out? What am I, Scotty? (2)
    - O'Neill: I ask you. What could possibly be in my eye that would explain this? (0)
    - This ship could be the most important discovery since the Stargate itself - Nicholas Rush (SGU) (0)
    - O'Neill: Something wrong? Carter: No. I've just never blown up a star before. O'Neill: Well they say the first one is always the hardest. (0)
    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

1st - Y'know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water! ... Next up: parting the Red Sea. - Samantha Carter (SG-1) (50)
      4th - I care about her, a lot more than I'm supposed to - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
      6th - Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you take just one day off?! - Sam (SG-1) (50)
      13th - I'm allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? [..] Never in my life would I have imagined giving that order. - General Hammond (SG-1, Moebius) (50)
      17th - Room full of gold and jewels, and Dr. Daniel Jackson finds the one book. - Cameron Mitchell (SG-1) - (50)
      18th - I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside, doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle. - Samantha Carter (SG-1, Children of the Gods) (50)
      20th - In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you - Teal'c (SG-1) (50)

- Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (30)
      - Knowing what you can do in the heat of the moment, when there is no time to think - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (21)
      - Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (22)
      - All I can do is try and change what happens from now on. I don't want you to exonerate me, I just want to be given the opportunity to prove that I can make a difference. - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (10)
      - Oh, Please! Teal'c's like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. [to Teal'c] Come-come on, tell 'em how deep you are. [to O'Neill, excitedly] You'll be lucky if you understand this. - Daniel Jackson (8)
      - Hammond: I thought the devices were supposed to enhance them physically, not make them stupid! (5)
      - Oh, by the way Colonel with interest you owe me $539.50. - General Hammond (SG-1, 1969) (4)
      - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
      - We have got the best jobs in the world, don't we? - Cameron Mitchell (SG-1) (1)
      - O'Neill: Carter? Carter: The technology implanted in our brains, sir. We're looking at some sort of visual communication interface. Controlled hallucination. O'Neill: So... I... What? Urgo: He gets confused. By the way, who is Mary Steenburgen?(2)
      - Jackson: We were kind of hoping you could beam them out. Jacob: Beam them out? What am I, Scotty? (2)
      - O'Neill: I ask you. What could possibly be in my eye that would explain this? (0)
      - This ship could be the most important discovery since the Stargate itself - Nicholas Rush (SGU) (0)
      - O'Neill: Something wrong? Carter: No. I've just never blown up a star before. O'Neill: Well they say the first one is always the hardest. (0)
      sigpic
      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

- Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (23)
        - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

- Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (31)
          - Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (23)
          - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
          sigpic
          Sig made by Nola
          Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

- Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (32)
            - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
            sigpic

Comment

- Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (32)
              - Yeehaa - General Hammond (SG-1, Into the Fire) (22)
              - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)

Comment

- Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (24)
                - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
                sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

- Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (25)
                  - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

- Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (25)
                    - Oh, Please! Teal'c's like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. [to Teal'c] Come-come on, tell 'em how deep you are. [to O'Neill, excitedly] You'll be lucky if you understand this. - Daniel Jackson (9)
                    - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

- Yeehaa - General Hammond (SG-1, Into the Fire) (23)
                      - Oh, Please! Teal'c's like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. [to Teal'c] Come-come on, tell 'em how deep you are. [to O'Neill, excitedly] You'll be lucky if you understand this. - Daniel Jackson (9)
                      - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)

Comment

- Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (33)
                        - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
                        sigpic

Comment

- Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (34)
                          - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Nola
                          Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

- Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (34)
                            - Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (26)
                            - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
                            sigpic

Comment

- Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (35)
                              - Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (26)
                              - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
                              sigpic

Comment

- Carter: Normally neutrinos pass right through ordinary matter, no matter how dense. I mean something like five million billion just passed through you. O'Neill: No matter how dense? (SG-1) (35)
                                - Carter: I should have done it. O'Neill: What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's national resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way - Lost city pt1 (27)
                                - Hello - Fran (SGA) (3)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X