No announcement yet.

Best Stargate line 1st to 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st - Y'know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water! ... Next up: parting the Red Sea. - Samantha Carter (SG-1) (50)
    2nd - Carter...I CAN SEE MY HOUSE!! - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    3rd - Indeed - Teal'c (SG-1) (50)
    4th - I care about her, a lot more than I'm supposed to - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    5th - With all due respect, Sir... - Samantha Carter (SG-1) (50)
    6th - Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you take just one day off?! - Sam (SG-1) (50)
    7th - Carter, they're all yellow - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    8th - Undomesticated equines cannot remove me. - Teal'c (SG-1) (50)
    9th - I've seen this movie - it hits Paris - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
    10th - Godspeed - George Hammond (SG-1) (50)
    11th - I have an idea - Sam (SG-1) (50)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? [..] Never in my life would I have imagined giving that order. - General Hammond (SG-1, Moebius) (46)
    For cryin' out loud - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (44)
    Crap - John Sheppard (SGA) (22)
    Knowing what you can do in the heat of the moment, when there is no time to think - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (19)
    O'Neill, two L's - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (24)
    That's Lt. Col. errand boy to you - Sheppard (SGA) (12)
    All I can do is try and change what happens from now on. I don't want you to exonerate me, I just want to be given the opportunity to prove that I can make a difference. - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (8)
    Yeehaa - General Hammond (SG-1, Into the Fire) (4)
    I am your death, that is all you need to know. - Steve (SGA) (2)
    It's a blast door! - O'Neill to Reynolds (SG-1, Reckoning) (2)
    Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)
    Give my regards to King Tut, ***hole - Jack O'Neill (Stargate 1994) (1)
    In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you - Teal'c (SG-1) (1)
    Oh, by the way Colonel with interest you owe me $539.50. - General Hammond (SG-1, 1969) (1)
    I'm confident - Daniel Jackson (SG-1) (1)
    We have got the best jobs in the world, don't we? - Cameron Mitchell (SG-1) (1)
    I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside, doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle. - Samantha Carter (SG-1, Children of the Gods (1)
    This ship could be the most important discovery since the Stargate itself - Nicholas Rush (SGU) (0)
    sigpic
    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

1st - Y'know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water! ... Next up: parting the Red Sea. - Samantha Carter (SG-1) (50)
      4th - I care about her, a lot more than I'm supposed to - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (50)
      6th - Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you take just one day off?! - Sam (SG-1) (50)
      I'm allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? [..] Never in my life would I have imagined giving that order. - General Hammond (SG-1, Moebius) (46)
      For cryin' out loud - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (45)
      Knowing what you can do in the heat of the moment, when there is no time to think - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (19)
      O'Neill, two L's - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (24)
      All I can do is try and change what happens from now on. I don't want you to exonerate me, I just want to be given the opportunity to prove that I can make a difference. - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (8)
      Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)
      In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you - Teal'c (SG-1) (1)
      Oh, by the way Colonel with interest you owe me $539.50. - General Hammond (SG-1, 1969) (1)
      I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside, doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle. - Samantha Carter (SG-1, Children of the Gods (1)
      This ship could be the most important discovery since the Stargate itself - Nicholas Rush (SGU) (0)
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

O'Neill, two L's - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (25)
        Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)
        sigpic

Comment

O'Neill, two L's - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (26)
          Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)

Comment

I'm allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? [..] Never in my life would I have imagined giving that order. - General Hammond (SG-1, Moebius) (47)
            O'Neill, two L's - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (26)
            Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)

Comment

I'm allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? [..] Never in my life would I have imagined giving that order. - General Hammond (SG-1, Moebius) (47)
              O'Neill, two L's - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (27)
              Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)
              sigpic

Comment

For cryin' out loud - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (46)
                Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)
                sigpic

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

For cryin' out loud - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (47)
                  Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)

Comment

O'Neill, two L's - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (28)
                    Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)
                    sigpic

Comment

Knowing what you can do in the heat of the moment, when there is no time to think - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (20)
                      Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)

Comment

I'm allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? [..] Never in my life would I have imagined giving that order. - General Hammond (SG-1, Moebius) (48)
                        Knowing what you can do in the heat of the moment, when there is no time to think - Jonas Quinn (SG-1) (20)
                        Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)

Comment

I'm allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? [..] Never in my life would I have imagined giving that order. - General Hammond (SG-1, Moebius) (48)
                          For cryin' out loud - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (48)
                          Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)
                          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                          ames on facebook
                          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

For cryin' out loud - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (48)
                            O'Neill, two L's - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (29)
                            Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)
                            sigpic

Comment

For cryin' out loud - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (49)
                              Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm allowing the use of this ship because of the obvious tactical advantage it provides you. Under no circumstances is it to be used to travel through time. Understood? [..] Never in my life would I have imagined giving that order. - General Hammond (SG-1, Moebius) (49)
                                For cryin' out loud - Jack O'Neill (SG-1) (49)
                                Hello - FRAN (SGA) (2)

Comment

Working...
                                X